Rebel.

-Riley's Point Of View.
It's been 2 weeks since Lucas and I broke up, I haven't really talked to him either since. It was Monday again, I got out of bed only to find Maya taking a shower, since it was May that meant hot weather, it was 76 degrees today, I decided that it was shorts weather and got changed.

Maya and I got into the train to school where we saw lucas, I sighed and looked down. "What's wrong riley?" Maya asked "eh, you already know" she knew what I was talking about so she didn't say anything else, she just frowned and hugged me.

We got to school and I walked to my locker where I saw lucas and missy talking and smiling at eachother. I can't take it but what was I supposed to do? I grab my things out of my locker and quickly make my way to class "don't worry about Lucas, he's an idiot for liking her" Maya whispered in my ear before walking to 1st period with me.

Usually Lucas sits behind me but a guy I didn't recognize was sitting there instead. "Uh who are you?" I ask the mysterious boy, he smirks "I'm Rebel." He says sticking out his hand for me to shake, which I do. "What are you doing here?" "I'm new here" "but the school year is about to end? Why would you transfer here in May?" He chuckles "you ask a lot of questions...uh" I smile and stick my hand out "riley" I saw as the bell rings.

Our English had assigned us a project and I had been partnered up with rebel and Maya with bradley. We had to write about either friend ship, family or love. Rebel and I decided to do family. "So where did you move from rebel?" "I moved from Maine" he said smiling "oh that's cool!" "Yeah, I miss it" "awe, anyway can I see your schedule?" I ask him "yeah, here" he says giving me his schedule. I look at it and notice that we have gym, English and math together, and 1st period too obviously. I smile at him, he's cute, but I don't know if I could move on this quickly. But hey? Only time would tell.

-comment your feedback and vote (: xoxoxo Brenda.