The Dance.

-Riley's Point Of View
It was now Saturday and that meant that the dance was tonight. Maya, Bradley, Rebel & I decided to go all together as a group instead of dates, it just seemed right. It was only 2pm but I started getting ready. I had just gotten out of the shower and I decided to just sit down for a while till my hair was half dried.

Once my hair kinda dried I got my blow drier out, Maya was already done with the blow drier and was now doing her makeup, I was gonna curl her hair once I was done curling mine. I curled my hair into more bouncier curls than usual and then did the same with Maya. My mom came in and smiled at us "you guys look beautiful" Maya and I look at each other "but we're not even done yet" "you don't have to be, you girls look beautiful either way" she tells us, we smile and go hug her.

It was now 5:15 and the dance starts at 6:30 we had 45 minutes left to get ready and take pictures because we wanted to be there by 6. I had done Maya's and I's makeup an hour ago so now we just had to get dressed.

We got dressed and put on our shoes and look in the mirror. "Wow" we hear from the door. We both turn around to find my dad smiling "my little girls, you both look so beautiful" he tells us and we smile "thank you" we both say and hug him "now come on, let's go take pictures!" We smile and follow my dad.

The door bell rang indicating that bradley and Rebel has arrived, I went to open the door and they looked at me with their mouth opened "is there something on my face?" I asked them while touching my face "no! You look, beautiful" Rebel says and I blush "well come on in guys." Farkle and Isadora were gonna meet up with us too, Farkle went all out and rented a limousine for us so we would be leaving soon. We took a couple pictures and went downstairs where the limousine was waiting.

We walked into the dance and sat down at a vacant table my the balcony. They had our prom at a country club, it was really nice and beautiful. We sat down and started to talk for a while, we were one of the first people there so we just sat down and chatted.

-Lucas' Point Of View
I was waiting for missy to get ready, it was already 5:45 and she was still doing her makeup. After like 5 minutes she finally came out, she actually looked really pretty "come on let's go missy" she smiles and holds my hand, that still doesn't feel right.

We get to the place where the dance was gonna be and we enter, I look around and see my frie-i mean old friends sitting down and laughing, along with Rebel, the guy who stole my girl. After riley and I broke up about a 3 weeks ago they kinda stopped talking to me, even Farkle and bradley. I sighed and followed missy to a table were all her so called friend were. Riley stands up with Maya and they head to the bathroom, they both look gorgeous, riley looks even more beautiful though, she's a stunner. Why did I ever let that go..

Everyone was dancing and suddenly a slow song goes on, i look over at riley who is walking to the dance floor with Rebel, I glare at him, I should be dancing with her right now, not him. "Lucas, babe, let's go dance" I sigh and follow her to the dance floor.

All through out this song I keep looking at riley and Rebel. I watched them closely when I see rebel start to lean in, oh no he didn't. I take my hands off missy and go over to rebel and riley and punch him. "Lucas? What did you do that for?!?" Riley says shocked as she kneels down to rebel to see if he was alright "I-I don't know" I say and see everyone staring at me "Lucas? Why did you do that?" Missy comes behind me I just stand there not knowing what to say "I don't want anyone kissing her" I whisper "what?!" Missy and riley both say "I said, I don't want anyone kissing riley!" Missy starts to tear up "b-but Lucas, I thought you liked me.." I sighed "I thought I did, but I don't sorry missy" she cries and walked off "Lucas, you can't tell me who I can and can't kiss" riley says and walks out the room. Maya just looked at me as she and bradley took rebel back to the table.

After looking for riley for 10 minutes I finally found her leaned against the wall. "Lucas I really don't wanna talk to you right now" "well, riley, I really don't care right now" I say back "look Lucas, I actually think I might like rebel, you might think he's a bad guy but he's not, he's really sweet and he's gentleman." I sigh and I look at her in the eyes "Riley, I love you, I've loved you since the moment I laid eyes on you in the 7th grade. I can't give you up that easily to some guy you met a month ago!" I tell her getting closer to her. "Then why did you kiss missy when you did Lucas! We wouldn't be having this fight if you didn't kiss her!" I rolled my eyes "she kissed me! I never intended to kiss her, she kissed me out of no where. She had asked me what we had for homework in that one class she's in with me! She kissed me and I didn't kiss back! You didn't even let me explain!" She started crying "why didn't you tell me?" I start to tear up to "you ran away from me, how could I?" "I-I'm sorry.." She says and looks down. At this moment I didn't care I pushed her against the wall and and kissed her.

-finally updated!! Hey hey, I kinda paralleled Riley's and Lucas  kiss with Topanga's and Cory's kiss! Anyway, sorry for not updating, my aunt passed away this past Monday and it hit me hard. Please comment your feed back in the comments and vote (: thank you💗 xoxo brenda.