Chapter 2

When Raymond swam over, he saw that the subbeastman who had left before was taking a bath leisurely in the river.

Although subbeastmen were also males, they didn't have a beast form when they were born, so naturally they also didn't have an energy core.

Therefore, they were generally lean, petite, and weak. Even some subbeastmen were not as strong as females. However, they had the advantage of high appearance values. Many beastmen in the Central Star would also choose to partner with subbeastmen.

Didn't want to be rude, Raymond turned his snake's face slightly.

This subbeastman was alone in this forest, but it looked like that he was doing well, even when he didn't have a piece of clothing to be worn.

Raymond eliminated all the possibilities in his head. No matter what the identity of this subbeastman and why he appeared here, Raymond was sure that the subbeastman was not here to harm him. He also couldn't feel any threat from the boy. Besides, those who want to kill him would not send a subbeastman.  

Raymond slowly moved his body, thinking that he would temporarily avoid the boy, but then he saw a piece of dead wood appearing behind the subbeastman.

No, actually that was a crocodile. Raymond straightened up immediately.

The crocodile silently swam behind the golden snail and slowly opened its big mouth.

The golden snail not aware of it, still leisurely picked up a handful of water to wash his face. When he opened his eyes, Jin Suo saw a black python swimming over the shore.

Was it the big black python that fought the white tiger before? How could this python come here?

When a python ate a large prey, it would not tear off the meat and ate it piece by piece. They would swallow it whole and then slowly digest it. This was also the most vulnerable time for pythons, so they generally would not drag their heavy bodies around, but rest on the spot.

The golden snail glanced at the big black python's belly, then found that it was still flat. It suddenly lifted up one-third of its body, with the icy vertical pupils were looking straight at him. Its posture indicated that it was ready to attack

Golden Snail: "............"

Was this big black python attracted to him?

After becoming a human being, his skin was white and unblemished, Jin Suo thought that he was indeed more digestible than the big white tiger with its thick skin. This big black python was so intelligent, it even learned to be a picky eaters.

There were various beasts, birds, and poisonous insects in this forest, so the golden snail got used to defend himself at all times. He always followed the saying, "Anyone doesn't offend me, so I won't offend anyone", but if the other creature was the one who attack him first...

The golden snail strengthened his defenses all over again, then silently raised a middle finger.

Although the snail family offensive spells were not that strong, it didn't mean that they can't use it. They could gather five element energy of nature for their own use, even if the range of it was limited and the attack power was average.

The golden snail glanced at the thunderbolt that had gathered on his middle finger. Although the thunder was small, it would be enough to paralyze the whole body of the big black python.

The big black python rose from the ground and flew towards the golden snail at the speed of an arrow.

In a flash, he arrived in front of Jin Suo's eyes, its bloody mouth wide open like a sacrificial bowl.*