Chapter 7

Raymond felt that he was warm all over, as if being wrapped in the liquid of the egg shell before hatching, warm and safe.

He slowly opened his eyes and found himself lying in a strange place with thick liquid all around his body. The light in this place was so dim that you can hardly see anything.

Suddenly, he heard a clear voice from the outside, "Yes, this is the cub of Marshal Raymond and me."

Raymond: "???"

It seemed that he had heard the sound from somewhere, he just couldn't remember it for now.

The tone of the man's speech was a bit awkward and slow, but he could still understand what he said, but even if he could understand the words, it didn't mean that he understood the sentence in a whole.

His cub?

Where did this come from?

He joined the army as soon as he graduated. He only focused on how to improve his abilities and study various tactics. He rarely came into contact with females and subbeastmen, so how could he has cubs?

Before Raymond had time to figure it out, he felt that his body didn't seem to be right.

The wound that had been painful before, did not feel any pain at all.

He tried to move the scales and twisted his body and was surprised to find that not only was his body healed from the injuries, even the broken spines and ribs had been connected!

Jin Suo felt a little itchy in his shell, so he guessed that Da Hei should be awake, but now it was not convenient to release the python, so Jin Suo could only bear it first.

Raymond felt that it was incredible. His injury was so serious that even if the doctor connected the bones, the injuries wouldn't be healed so quickly.

But suddenly, Raymond couldn't care anymore about the surprise disappearance of his wounds, because he found that the energy that ran around in his body because of the broken tendons was gone.

It also didn't stop there!

Raymond's whole snake's body froze!

His energy core...

The energy core he shattered because of the energy leakage a few days ago, was now intact?!!

Those broken tendons were also well connected to the energy core.

It seemed that his energy core and veins had never been broken!

Raymond carefully circulated the energy in his body and found that it was not only functioning normally, but there was also no energy collision within the tendons!

Raymond, who had always been steady and resilient, couldn't help getting excited at this moment, and flicked his tail vigorously.

"Well.." Jin Suo frowned again, while covering his stomach.

"What's wrong? Are you uncomfortable?" Xi Ze, who had been watching him, asked nervously.

The other doctors in the examination room also looked at him together, all looking nervous.

This subbeastman was not only Marshal Raymond's partner, he also carried the first cub in the history of the Empire who had exactly the same genetic chain as his father.

Jin Suo waved his hand and smiled, "It's nothing, it's just the cub moving in my stomach."

Xi Ze found it a bit funny. Cubs were all born from the egg and it didn't move in the belly.