Chapter 3

Jin Suo glanced depressedly at the big black python that was covered in mud, the younger brother who was *** stronger than him, he could only forget his plan at the moment.

Even though someday this little brother might rebel against him, he still had no choice but to take in the other party.

The golden snails stood up, then looked at the black python on the ground once again gloomily, but suddenly his eyes lit up as he thought of something.

Although this python was strong, but he had a low IQ, if he (JS) deceived him (R) a little bit, plus with his own life-saving grace, the other party should be grateful, and then became his little follower.

In the future, when he returned to his original world, there would be a big black python with powerful power behind him, wouldn't it be so eye catching!

The golden snail made up his mind and with a smile appeared on the corner of his mouth, he enthusiastically treated the big black python.

Even after connecting the veins, he did not hesitate to inject all his spiritual power into the python's body, helped the other party to mend the muscles and bones.

This kind of big python would cultivate faster in the future. After all, the golden snail intended to live in human society most of the time from now on. It was better for the black python to transform into his human form as soon as possible, so that it would be more convenient to follow him.

If the internal injuries and external injuries were cured, then it would be simpler for him to heal the trauma, Jin Suo just needed to apply a little snail liquid to the python.

Unfortunately, this big python was too dirty, not to mention that the wound on his body had already rotten, his whole body was also covered with mud.

After a whole night, some of the mud on the big python's body had dried, so it was very troublesome to clean up.

Jin Suo glanced at the small river not far away from their position, planning to get the big black python to wash in the small river first.

Only one-third of the black python's body was on the shore, and two-thirds of it was still soaked in the mud.

The golden snail's spiritual power was almost exhausted at this time, so for now he could only move with purely physical strength.

The black python was more than 20 meters long and weighs more than 1,000 catties (500kg). After he dragged it for a long time, the big python only moved in a half-meter distance.

Jin Suo wiped his sweat and planned to take another way.

There was a very thick tree just by the quagmire, with vertical and horizontal branches. This tree had a branch that was suitable as a fulcrum regardless of its height or thickness, so Jin Suo wanted to use it as a lever to throw the big python directly into the small river not far away.

He only needed a long enough branch and some vines.

There were a lot of dead wood in the forest, so the golden snail quickly found a relatively suitable wooden stick and several sturdy vines.

He tied one end of the vines to the body of the big black python, then tied the other end to the thick tree, lest the big black python fell into the river and be washed away by the water for a while.

Jin Suo then put the long wooden stick with its axis on top of the tree's branch, and at the other end, he hung the body of the big black python.

After everything was ready, the golden snail climbed to the top of the tree, stood high, then jumped down directly to the other end of the long wooden stick.