Chapter 8

At the Marshal's Mansion.

Marshal's mother, Doris, said to the old beastman who was lying stiffly on the bed, with her eyes still red and swollen, "Rehn, do you think what this woman named Cyril said is true?"

The old beastaman named Rehn was the Marshal's father. Rehn was actually not very old, only over ninety years old. With the average life span of more than 200 years old, Rehn was actually in his prime.

But, because he had an accident when he reached the eighth-tire twenty years ago, he experienced an energy leakage that caused him to become a useless man. Except for the free movement he could do in the beast form, the human form could only be paralyzed on the bed.

Rehn was also a marshal before the accident, he was full of spirits when he was young. But, since his energy core was shattered, he gradually became much older than his original age.

Hearing his wife's words, Rehn raised his eyebrows and said, "Raymond has never mentioned this female named Cyril before, nor has he said about getting married."

Based on his understanding of Raymond, even if their son had someone he likes, it was impossible for him to have a cub that would be born soon, without ever telling it to his family.

"What if it's true?"

Doris only had this glimmer of hope since she heard that their only son suddenly had an accident, which hit them very hard.

Now, suddenly their son's fiancee came out, the other party was also pregnant with their son's children. Although they never knew about the existence of this female before, Doris actually hoped that the news was true.

"Let someone check this Cyril, as long as there is a genetic test from the Interstellar Legal Education Bureau, it means that it is true." Rehn said.

As soon as Rehn's voice fell, Doris's phone received a pop up message from the news.

An internal staff member, who claimed to be from the Blue Mercury Interplanetary Legal Education Bureau, said that more than two months ago, Marshal Raymond did personally bring a woman to their bureau to check her condition and set up a file for the cubs on the spot...

The "internal staff of the Legal Education Bureau" also threw out a photo and a genetic identification with a genetic chain similarity of 99.99%.

In the photo, Raymond accompanied this woman named Cyril for an examination in the Legal Education Bureau. The picture showed that Raymond stared at the inspection instrument, and seemed to attach great importance to this cub.

The photo was indeed original, without any trace of fraud, the genetic identification provide was indeed showing that it really was Raymond's cub.

Now, the netizens who questioned Cyril before on the Star Net, had all come out to apologize.

Doris put her hands together, with tears of joy in her eyes, "Thank God!"

Then she wiped away her tears and said, "I will arrange for someone to take Cyril over. She is about to give birth. We won't know her safety if she lives outside, and whether there is a dedicated medical team to accompany her."

Rehn only nodded, but his face was still serious.

***  

Jin Suo, who was "pregnant", had no idea that a competitor had appeared on the Star Net.

Because it was not easy for a pregnant man/ woman to travel long distances in the early stages of pregnancy, Xi Ze suggested that the golden snail should be placed on this planet first.