Chapter 1

I've known the Biden family since I was a baby and me and Hunter have been very close ever since. Everyone always has been "shipping" us since we were young. We have always just blown it off. We were each other's first kiss but that's a story for another time.

We had just gotten out of school for summer break a few weeks ago. Even thought the virus had came to America this year, we were still going to make it the best summer ever. We both have a house on the same lake I guess you would call it so during the summer our family's were always together. Especially during quarantine me and Hunter got really close which was surprising because I didn't think we could've gotten closer than we already were. We hung out almost every single day.

In the beginning of the year I started TikTok as a joke but quickly gained a following. A large one. Just posting stupid videos of my self talking or making coffee or giving a haul of what I thrifted the other day. No one had knew that I knew the Biden's yet.

-

Hi!!! First chapter = done😁 I hope you are all enjoying it so far and comment some things you want to see in the story! I am so excited to update this hopefully everyday😁 also sorry this is kind of short