Chapter 3

Before going to his house I FaceTimed my best friend Claire. I met her from tiktok. She was part of a group called 4freakshow and was about to start streaming. We talked about how I was really catching feelings for Hunter and if I should say something about it tonight at the pool.

I decided I wasn't going to. I don't want things to get awkward especially before he goes away.

I put on my bathing suit and drive the golf cart over to his house.

We get in the pool and than go to the hot tub where Natalie was and we just talked about life and watched the 4freakshow stream. It was hilarious.

The next morning I wake up bright and early because I know it is going to be that last day that I hangout with Hunter, Natalie, and Maisy before they go with their Pop on his campaign trips.

After getting dressed, and by getting dressed I mean throwing on a hoodie that Hunter gave me for my birthday.

I head over to their house we're Jill welcomed me at the front door. "Ella!" Hunter shouted. I go over and great Hunter, Natalie, Maisy, and Joe.

The house smelled delicious. That morning we had pancakes, bacon, eggs, and orange juice. We sat outside on the deck and talked and made tiktok. I hadn't posted with them on my main account yet because I was worried that they would get hate.

We had so much fun learning bee dancing and playing around with the weird filters tiktok has.

After that we went upstairs to get ready to go out and get some coffee.

After doing our makeup, me and Natalie picked out our outfits for each other.

I picked out sweatpants and a super cute hoodie for her and she picked out the same thing for me.

We take a quick mirror selfie that we posted on our vscos.

And of course, Hunter was wearing a Nike hoodie and Nike sweatpants. As he does everyday.
-
that was chapter 3. hope u liked itttt😃 comment and vote and yeah