Chapter 7

A week later me Claire and Haley meet and had an amazing time.

We sadly only got to spend a week together but we knew we were going to see each other soon.

During the trip we made so many TikToks and went live a ton. There were so many questions about me and Hunter.

Someone in the comments asked if Hunter and I were dating and Claire jokingly said yes which caused us to get posted on tiktokroom.

We laughed it off and went to bed waking up to it being deleted.

"Thank God" I mumbled to my self when I saw it was.

It was the last day in LA with Claire and Haley so we just walked around and got stopped by The Hollywood Fix.

He asked about me and Hunter and Haley and Chase. "We are just friends" we both responded to that.

We get home and I FaceTimed Hunter. He was arriving back home a day before I was so we FaceTimed while he packed.

Claire was making a tiktok while I was on FaceTime with him and she showed my screen for a slit second and the comments were flooded with "omg are they dating?" "🚢🚢🚢."

Luckily all of our flights home were around the same time so we all got to get coffee and go to the airport together.

We cried while hugging saying saying our goodbyes.

We parted ways and headed home.

-
SORRY FOR BEING SO INACTIVE SCHOOL HAS BEEN KICKING MY A$$

WRITING A FEW CHAPTERS NOW SO I CAN HOPEFULLY GET BACK TO POSTING EVERYDAY