Chapter 6

Since we both didn't want that super "basic" kind of relationship, it was pretty easy to hide.

We were both super sarcastic so doing all of the stuff other couples did didn't interest us.

We finished eating breakfast than got ready

Hunter was leaving in a few hours and had had some packing left to do so I helped him.

I gave him two of my merch samples to bring with him because we all know he loves his hoodies.

We lay down and start watching tiktoks and the next think you know, it's 12 o'clock. Aka time for Hunter to leave.

Before going downstairs to walk him out and to the car, we have a long hug and we were both a little teary eyed.

"I love you." We whispered to each other before he got into the car.

I head back to my house and spend the rest of the day crying. I miss him so much already.

We played iMessage games and sent each other the funniest tiktoks while he was on the plane heading to California.

Luckily I was able to plan to meet some of my friends I made from tiktok throughout the two months that Hunter was going to be gone.

I was going to meet up with my friends Claire and Haley the next week so we all FaceTimed until we fell asleep.
-
yeah. like comment and vote besties. also this was kinda short but i prefer short chapters and having more chapters to read lol.  lmk if u want longer chapters but there will be less chapters in total😁
-
ALSO I JUST CHEKED AND THERE IS 166 VIEWS ON THIS!!! THANK U GUYS🥰🥰🥰❤️😁😭