Chapter 2

Me and Hunter had spent the entire summer together at this point.

His Pop (Joe Biden) was thinking about running for President for the upcoming 2020 election.

Since I have known the family for so long, in a way I knew what it was like for them to be scrutinized by the press when Joe was in office in any position.

The next day I wake up to a notification from the News app saying Joe Biden officially was a candidate! I was so excited and went right to the group-chat with both of our family's to congratulate them.

Later that night I went over to their house and had a mini celebration for Joe.

I know how much Joe loves his grandkids and how he would be taking them around the country for campaigns.

Me and all of the grandkids were very close but especially me, Hunter, Natalie, and Maisy.

Since I knew it was a little late for Joe to be coming into the process for running for president, I knew that the campaigning would start soon.

My head was full of thoughts because I had just been realizing that I have feelings for Hunter. I wasn't sure if I should tell him now before the leaves for a few weeks or if I should wait until he comes back.

1 text from hunt (my nickname for him since we were babies)

hunt: hey i know it's kind of late right now but do u want to go for a swim??

me: boy what kind of question is that? yes. duh.

hunt: see ya there

-
yas chapter 2. serving.... cliff hanger. this is fun😄 chapter 3 coming later today to tomorrow!!