Five

As the sunlight began to trickle through the open curtain, you shift, trying to avoid where the sunlight was hitting you, but accidentally kick the man laying right beside you. Even so, he made no sound. Forgetting the fact that you might have wake him up, you shift once again, facing him but end up letting out a whimper as you left a pain on your lower area.

At the same time you felt an arm gently, and carefully warping around your waist, pulling you closer towards him, kiss the crown of your head through out your bed hair then whispered.

"Good morning"

His voice was deep and husky, given by the fact that he just woke up alongside you

With a smile your lips, you smile at him

"I'm hungry"

by your reply, he couldn't help but to chuckle

Gently parting away from you, making sure to place a kiss on your forehead before getting up, heading towards the cabinet to fetch a new top. Upon doing so, a blush creep on your face pulling the blanket to cover half of your face as you stare at his nail scratched back that was cause by none other than, of course, You.

Hesitating for a moment, you finally asked as he button up his shirt.

"Does it hurts?"

There was a moment of silence, then he let out a chuckle, causing you to pout under the cover and turn your back towards him, but upon doing so, you can't help but to hiss, making you self noted to lay around for today.

"I'll get us some breakfast, wait here"

You felt him pat and caresses your head

"Okay"

You nod

Once again there was silence, only the sound of his footsteps towards the door can be heard.

And he, Diluc who was holding the doorknob stop for a moment, thought for a moment before saying.

"I.. I'll try to be more gentle next time"

Then hurried out of the door, but you don't miss his red ears when you have him a glance before he went out

Just like that, a giggle escape your lips, (eye color) iris shining brightly with happiness. And upon feeling restless, you tried your best not to move that much, positioning yourself leaning against the headboard, wearing one of Diluc's shirt from last night, hiding aways the red marks of love bites on your skin.

Upon the peaceful silent and comfort of the warm and comfortable room, you took this time to admire the ring on your finger. It was a simple ring, you don't really mind, for it was an engagement ring anywyas, besides you barely took interest on such things, Diluc know you like the meaning more than it's price.

It was a simple silver band with both of your initials engraved on the ring. It was simple yet meaningful, and you love it. You love every single thing about it.

"Don't tell me you've been staring at it ever since I went out the room?"

Turns out you didn't even hear him enter as he greeted you once again, carrying a tray of your breakfast before gently putting it on the bed.

"Hmm? How did you know?"

You stated with a smile, making his heart beat skip with such look on your face

"I love you"

He said it without a hint of hesitation, staring lovingly at your (eye color) iris

"Me too"

You smile at him

"What was that?"

"I love you too"

You said with a giggle

Gently placing your hands above his, he clasp her hand and bring it to his lips, placing on the back of her hand a kiss.

"Let's eat, shall we?"

He stated with a genuine, satisfied smile on his lips that could rarely be seen nowadays.

He was your warmth, and you're his peace.

How beautiful it was to lose yourself in someone and not feel lost at the same time.