Nine

You expected your lover to greet you when you woke up, but upon noticing the empty presence beside you, a sigh escape your lips, letting out a groan afterwards.

You felt tired, since the party was announced yesterday, you felt tired, but not as exhausted before you went to sleep. So with a yawn, your figure can be scene emerging down from the stairs.

Unknown to you, there was a guest, so when you went down, you felt a little surprise to see Diluc and Aether, the traveler and floating next to him as Paimon. There is only one thing that came to mind, and that is the strange letter that you mind reading before you went to sleep.

"I didn't know we have a guest"

You said with a smile as you stand next to Diluc who place one hand around your waist right above the robe you are currently wearing, right underneath was your night gown

You didn't know that you have a guest, if you do you would make yourself presentable, but it was already too late since they've spotted you earlier.

"Oh! Piamon knows who you are! You're the lady from the tavern!"

By her words and how she suddenly flock around you, you let out a chuckle

"Oh but Paimon wants to your connection with Master Diluc"

The last time they saw both of you interact back in the tavern was boss and employee relationship, now seeing how the red hair pyro vision user wrap his one arm around you in a protective manner, the duo felt like they were missing something.

And upon Piamon's question, you just end up blinking innocently.

"Oh"

You realize upon meeting him, Aether, you never gave your name or something.

"This is (First name)(Last name), my fiancee"

It was Diluc who spoke, introducing you

Aether nod in realization, and Paimon is just.. Being Paimon.

"Well are you guys done chatting?"

You asked

"Yes, we just finished talking about some important matters"

"Hmm I see, then have you two eaten breakfast yet?"

By your question Aether and Paimon exchange glances, causing you to laugh and withdraw from the hold of your lover.

"Then shall we have some breakfast then?"

You stated, obviously delighted by your cute and wonder guest

Looking at your bright face early in the morning, Diluc felt warm, at the same time seeing you entertaining your guest like that, he felt something bitter on his mouth just like the last time.

Nevertheless, seeing you like that, he wonder how beautiful it must be to see such a scene early in the morning if it was your child you're attending with.

"Ah"

He let out a gasp with his sudden realization

Looking at your figure he wonder what kind of future would await both of you. But knowing it was you he would be sending the rest of his life with, he knew it would be good, no, it would be wonderful.

"Dear?"

Your soft voice called him

"What do you think you're doing just standing in there?"

He blink, and there you stand in front of him as he look down your figure

"I love you"

Your eyes widen at his sudden whisper

Soon enough a blush creep up on your neck up to your cheeks. Soon enough he heard you mumble.

"What was that?"

He heard you mumble again

"Hmm? What was that again?"

By his words you pout

"I love you too"

It was short, pretty much because I ran out of things to write lmao

I've been thinking about writing for Tartaglia next or for Zhongli, I haven't thought of an Idea about Aether and Kaeya.

But thinking about it, I still have other works to update after I finished this one