Chapter 10

hi I hope you all enjoy this chapter :]

3rd pov

Dream handed Sapnap the journal and said that this should answer their questions and what he really does the last sentence he looked to Quackity. Sapnap opened it and wrote the first page...

' #1 Entry

Each time I travel I remember less and less. I really need to start writing these as soon as I come back to the present day...

I'm going to start keeping track of every time I travel...

I'm worried one day I'll travel and not even remember who I am anymore ...

Maybe I should stop...

No, I can't stop I have to keep doing my part...

Maybe if I travel more I will be able to remember...'

Everyone was shocked by what Sapnap just read, Ranboo was the first to speak " His. . . Is his memory starting to. . . Disintegrate?"

Dream just looked as if he could smack his head against a wall on how oblivious they were So he gave another hint or hints "Note the word travel. You have a book, items that shouldn't be here, and strange sketches of people you don't know. What could that mean? I'm sure someone must know the answer."

Sapnap was the first to realize what Karl was but he wasn't sure and so he looked at Dream and said " Wait! Is- Is he a time traveler!" The others looked shocked and immadealy looked at Dream for his answer. Dream nodded. Almost Everyone froze when Dream answered...

Sapnap asked Dream one question that had been stuck in his head for some time " B-but why does he have so many bruises when he comes back, Is time traveling hurting him?"

Dream sighed and told him the answer to his question and pointed to the sketch of sir Billiam "No... But people like him hurt him."

Sam was concern so he said "Dream. You're not saying he carries an injury back here from this, right?!"

". Why do you think he always has a med kit in the house? Not just for then but for him."

Something in Quackity's head clicked and he yelled "But you don't mean in getting hurt like that he is being killed or? Tell me he's not getting killed pls"

Dream looked at Quackit but he couldn't say that Karl isn't getting killed because that would be a lie... Quackity took the silence that Karl was in fact getting killed and he didn't take it well "B-But then how many canon lives does he have left?"

"None..."

All heads turned to Quackity and Dream in shock

"WHAT T-Then how is he alive?!" Quackity yelled. Dream knew he now needed to say the truth so he said quietly " . . . Ever heard Immortality?.... It passes down through the family, only he got his power not too long ago, but there is one difference if he doesn't stay healthy it's out when he dies again, so. . . That's why"

Sapnap was the first one to recover from the shock of the information that Karl was immortal and so he asked Dream "he's immortal, does time traveling have a side effect other than forgetting, because Karl keeps collapsing and he gets thinner, dangerously thinner..."

Dream paused for a moment and almost pleading that Sapnap did not just ask that he said "Could you please repeat that.."

Sapnap repeated what he had asked and Dream knew something was extremely wrong with Karl He was about to run but before he did he cursed under his breath "oh sh*t" And so he was out of the room.

Sam was the first to react and ran after Dream, everyone was nervous about how Dream reacted to the question... And so they all run after Dream and Sam...

time skip

by Quackity, Sapnap, and Karl's house

Sam and Dream were standing in front of the Door while waiting for them and Dream told Sapnap and Quackity that they should come with him... Dream quickly went into the house and yelled

"KARL!"

tbc

sorry for the mistakes hope you all have a great day/night :]