chapter 24 (good end)

this is the good ending, sorry that I took so long :) 

3rd pov

It was time....

Everyone gathered around....

"So...what's the plan?" quackity asked.

All of them looked at Karl. He nodded and began to say.

"So, before we really go into the battle we will need Purpled, he can help us get Punz back from the eggs control...Now I would suggest that we start to free Hannah and Punz since they are human and they will probably be the easiest for Eret to free...Now after that we'll need to distract Ant and free him, and last but not least Skeppy...he will be the hardest since he was controlled for a long time..."

Time skip after they contacted Purpled and he got to the others

„So with what do you all need help with? " Purpled asked everyone. Again Everyone looked at Karl, so he would explain the plan to Purpled. After Karl did so, he looked at the teen before him. Purpled seemed to think about everything, that Karl told him. Then he finally agreed to help.

Now they were ready to go into the battle with Sir Billiam and the egg.

Time skip when they arrived at the egg

They all were ready, the eggpire already stood there with their gear ready to start the fight. But so we're the others and so the fight began.

Like Karl planned Eret and some others fought Punz and Hannah. The both of them were easy and fast to free from the eggs control. After they were freed, Purple took them out side to rest and also so that they wouldn't get hurt. After the three left, they tried to fight ant but Skeppy was with ant so it was nearly impossible to fight the both,.

"Karl! What to we do now?" Sapnap yelled. "Try to split them!"

Now there where two groups, one is fighting Skeppy and the other one is fighting Ant. It seemed like the fight will never stop when suddenly a voice said "Ant?"

Antfrost turned around and his eyes widen as he saw...

His boyfriend Velvet standing at the entrance to the egg, ant's weapon dropped to the floor, while Ant began to tear up, he was freed from the control without Eret's magic, which shocked everyone.

Karl's pov

I'm shocked that Ant freed himself from the eggs control without Eret's magic, normally it's impossible to do so. I wonder who that person is, at the entrance. It seems like he is the reason why Ant is free. Before I could walk over to the stranger and ask. I saw Ant jumping onto the stranger hugging him and crying onto the strangers shoulder, he whispered something over and over again, but I can't hear exactly hear what he is saying.They seem really close, maybe he is RedVelvet Ant's boyfriend, I decided to let them have their reunion.

I think I forgot something....

Right! Skeppy we still need to free him from sir Billiam, since he's being possessed from him.

I was ready to fight him, and so the fight began.

3rd pov

Everyone was giving their best in the last fight, it seemed like an endless fight to everyone who was fighting.

It was hard for everyone esspecialy because the egg tried to manipulate them. It said promises that they all knew wouldn't be heald, it said hurtful things that weren't true, they all knew it but sill did it words weaken them. Karl noticed this, he needed to act quick or else they were going to lose against Sir billiam and the egg. 

He looked around the room and saw a big  branch. He looked around until his eyes landed on the person he searched for, he ran up to them and yellled "Eret! Quick knock him out with the branch beside you" 

Eret did as they were told to and kocked Skeppy out, after he knocked him out he quickly said the words and fredd Skeppy from Billiams control. You could see Billiams soul flying around searching for another puppet but before he could control anyone else Karl destroid the soul. With that Billiam was finally defeated but with sir Billiams "death" James also dissapeared like he was never there. He was jus gone... 

Karl looked around and saw that everyone was was cheering, he knew that James was gone and thanked James in his mind...Before he ran in his lovers hands...

The End 

This was the Happy ending hope you all enjoyed it :]

also sorry for the mistakes, I will look over this in the next days but I probably need to go to sleep since it's almost 1 am where I am :)