chapter 24

sorry for not posting, but I finally managed to get motivate to write sadly this is the last chapter,

3rd pov

It was time....

Everyone gathered around....

"So...what's the plan?" quackity asked.

All of them looked at Karl. He nodded and began to say.

"So, before we really go into the battle we will need Purpled, he can help us get Punz back from the eggs control...Now I would suggest that we start to free Hannah and Punz since they are human and they will probably be the easiest for Eret to free...Now after that we'll need to distract Ant and free him, and last but not least Skeppy...he will be the hardest since he was controlled for a long time..."

Time skip after they contacted Purpled and  he got to the others

„So with what do you all need help with? " Purpled asked everyone. Again Everyone looked at Karl, so he would explain the plan to Purpled. After Karl did so, he looked at the teen before him. Purpled seemed to think about everything, that Karl told him. Then he finally agreed to help.

Now they were ready to go into the battle with Sir Billiam and the egg.

Time skip when they arrived at the egg

They all were ready, the eggpire already stood there with their gear ready to start the fight. But so we're the others and so the fight began.

Like Karl planned Eret and some others  fought Punz and Hannah. The both of them were easy and fast to free from the eggs control. After they were freed, Purple took them out side to rest and also so that they wouldn't get hurt. After the three left, they tried to fight ant but Skeppy was with ant so it was nearly impossible to fight the both,.

"Karl! What to we do now?" Sapnap yelled. "Try to split them!"

Now there where two groups, one is fighting Skeppy and the other one is fighting Ant. It seemed like the fight will never stop when suddenly a voice said "Ant?"

Antfrost turned around and his eyes widen as he saw...

TBC

Ok i'm joking, can't make it to short, you all deserve a longer chapter because of how long I haven't continued this story :]

His boyfriend Velvet standing at the entrance to the egg, ant's weapon dropped to the floor, while Ant began to tear up, he was freed from the control without Eret's magic, which shocked everyone.

Karl's pov

I'm shocked that Ant freed himself from the eggs control without Eret's magic, normally it's impossible to do so.  I wonder who that person is, at the entrance. It seems like he is the reason why Ant is free. Before I could walk over to the stranger and ask. I saw Ant jumping onto the stranger hugging him and crying onto the strangers shoulder, he whispered something over and over again, but I can't hear exactly hear what he is saying.They seem really close, maybe he is RedVelvet Ant's boyfriend,  I decided to let them have their reunion.

I think I forgot something....

Right! Skeppy we still need to free him from sir Billiam, since he's being possessed from him.

I was ready to fight him, and so the fight began.

3rd pov

The whole fight long, Karl didn't feel so good he felt tired, like he was about to bleed out even thought he isn't bleeding, and he doesn't know why he feels like this but at the moment he doesn't care. He just wanted to free Skeppy and then destroy the egg.

"I won't go down as easily as my  pathetic

Puppets" Skeppy or better said sir Billiam yelled. Sir Billiam/Skeppy was about to win. When suddenly Purpled knocked him out. Everyone was shocked that Purpled returned after bringing Punz and Hannah out of the area. Though they were all glad that he came back.

"Eret! Quick use your Magic before he wakes up!"

And so Eret used their Magic, and freed Skeppy. You could see how sir Billiam's ghost faded after being separated from Skeppy. It seemed like he yelled No. But nobody could really tell, because you couldn't hear him.

Eret fell because of how exhausted they are from using too much magic. Luckily Foolish caught them before they could hit the floor.

Karl's pov

We did it! We won! Sir Billiam is gone!

"Karl..." I heard someone say behind me. I turned around and saw James. But he was starting to fait...

I quickly ran over to him

"I guess, this is goodbye..., it was nice seeing you again, Take care!"

And so James disappeared. I was crying , james...is gone again and it happened too fast I couldn't even say goodbye...

I felt two pairs of arms around me. I looked up and saw Sapnap and Quackity hugging me.

Suddenly the feeling from before returned, I felt like I was bleeding out again.This time everything went black...

When I opened my eyes again. I saw Quackity and Sapnap crying, while screaming my name...That was when I noticed something, my body...I saw my Body! No,no,no,no I can't be...Am I dead! But how I just defeated sir Billiam...How did I then... That's when I saw the bloody razor lying in a poodle of my blood...Was it all just a long dream, while I died...Did I cut to deep...

I can't die..., I need to stay by Sapnap and Quackity they need me and I need them...

I feel myself slowly starting to disappear. Pls No! Let me stay by them!

And so I disappeared forever...

The End!

Welp this is the end, or the bad end :] do you all want the good end too or not?

I hope you all enjoyed the book!

And I deeply apologize for all the mistakes, for those who don't my first language isn't english so it's sometimes hard with the grammatical part of this and also with how to write specific words :]

I hope you all have a great day/night!

See you in the next book or not! :]