32 - ilomilo

A/N: Here's the part you guys have been waiting for. If there are grammar mistakes in this chapter, I apologize. Enjoy. :))

11/23/19

*Time Skip, a few hours earlier*

Billie's POV:

"Billie just listen to me, act rational," Lilith says as I see her try to quickly put on her shoes.

"Rational is out the fucking door Lilith," I shout as I unlock the door and walk out, slamming the door behind me.

Fucking unbelievable.

I think as I speed walk to my car. As I unlock it, I quickly get inside and start my car. I quickly reverse and speed down the parking lot, seeing Lilith shout at me through the rearview mirror. As I look away I start driving, I get a phone call from Lilith, over and over and over again. I decided to put my phone on airplane mode so I wouldn't get spammed by her, and then I realize something.

I don't even know where this motherfucker lives.

I groan loudly and pull over. I sit there and decide what to do, and I knew that if I went back to Lilith, an argument would start, and I didn't want to deal with it. I take my phone off of airplane mode after a few minutes, and that isn't until I get a text from a number I don't recognize.

xxx-xxx-xxxx: hey bil

I thought it was a fan and then started freaking out, thinking if my phone number got leaked, that wasn't until I get another text from the number.

xxx-xxx-xxxx: its q

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I mumble to myself as I respond.

why are you texting me again? I specifically told you to never contact me again

q: come on bil, why are you being like this? i just wanted to meet up is all

and why would i want to meet up with you?

q: just to talk, that's it, on god

I groan and slide into my seat until making a decision fast.

"Let's just get this shit over with," I mumble to myself.

sure q, sure, where do you wanna meet up?

q: shittt bett, meet me on south colonial avenue, and pine lane street, ill be waiting outside my car

okay

I shift my car out of park and starting driving to the destination and soon enough, I reach where Q wanted to meet up. As I pull to the side of the sidewalk, I see Q waiting outside his car. I get out and lock my car. As I walk across the street, I see Q smiling at me.

"Hey boo," He says as he tries to offer me a hug.

"Don't call me that," I say as I move away from him.

"Damn, your gonna be like that?" He says as he smiles.

"Yeah, I'm gonna be like that, now why am I here, and what the fuck do you want?" I ask him impatiently, as I stand near him, facing him.

"Let's go for a walk," He says. I shrug and start following him. As we walk, he stays walking in front of me as I follow behind him, and the whole time he's silent.

I start getting a bad feeling in my gut, but I push it aside. It wasn't anything new to me so I decided not to worry about it. He always gave me that type of feeling.

"Q, where are we going?" I ask him.

"As I said, we're taking a stroll." He says as he continues to walk in front of me.