Authors Note/News & Future Content

Hey y'all, I hope you guys enjoyed the first book and it's ending. Now i've read your guy's comments and I have a few things I'd like to update you guys with.

First and foremost, I can agree with every one of you that the person who portrays Lilith doesn't seem right. Especially with how I see her in my imagination. So, Ive decided to scrap that and change it to honestly either Y/N or someone else. If you guys have an idea of who you think portrays Lilith, please feel free to comment, I might decide upon it in the next book.

Secondly, Y'all, I KNOW SOME OF THE OUTFITS THAT LILITH WEARS ARE HORRENDOUS. I keep seeing the same comments about it and laugh, agreeing with every single one of you. So Ill also change those in the future when I edit it.

Thirdly, Before I go about the second book, I will be editing every chapter so that it looks pristine for future readers, so for the current readers who had to deal with grammar errors and punctuation, I am so sorry. Lmao.

Fourthly, I will be definitely working on and improving my writing skills, I see that from your guy's point of view, the story might seem rushed in the beginning or just weirdly put together, so the second will definitely be better than the first.

LASTLY, I thought I should give y'all the cover and the title of the second book, and I couldnt be more excited to share it with you now. So here it is.

I hope you guys are as excited as I am to start the new book and see whats in store for Lilith and Billie

I hope you guys are as excited as I am to start the new book and see whats in store for Lilith and Billie. I guess the only teaser I have to share with you all is that this second book is going to be heavy and more emotional than the first.

If you guys have anything else to say that I should mention about the first book that I should address or change, please feel free to comment, this chapter specifically is published for you to communicate with me and share your opinions.

Thank you all for reading and getting this far, I'll try my hardest not to disappoint y'all and do my best on the second book.

See you guys soon. :))

-greylish