16 - Separation

A/N: Lilith is portrayed as Lauren Sanderson. :)
Thats all. Enjoy the chapter. :)

10/18/19

Liked by billieeilish and 15,887 othersl

l.blair.d tired 😴
View all 212 comments
a.lexiiii.s_g lookin flawless as always😎
_ava.816_ that jawline doe 👀
5 minutes ago
~~~

"Why did you wanna hang out this early?" I asked, yawning.

"What? Didn't wanna hang out with your old man?" Doug said while sipping coffee.

Doug called me at 8 in the morning to meet up at Starbucks. The only reason why I was tired was that I was up last night on the phone with Billie. Not that I'm blaming her, it was the highlight of my night. It's just that I'm not a morning person, never was, never will be.

But since it's Doug, I agreed to meet up with him.

So here we are.

"You know I'm not a morning person, unlike you Dougy," I say while smirking. I look up at him to see him giving me a 'seriously' face.

"What?" I say while chuckling.

"You know I hate that nickname." Doug says.

"I'm aware," I say shrugging while smiling. Doug exhales and rolls his eyes while smiling.

"Anyways." Doug says before continuing, "How's your new job so far?" Doug asks.

"It's Uhm," I say while pausing, trying to find the right words. "It's great. You know." I say while trying to find the words again.

"No, I don't know," Doug says while smiling. I roll my eyes and continue.

"It's been great so far, you know. It's been a good thing to experience. I'm honestly loving it so far." I explain.

"Is it because of Billie Ay, how do you say her last name? Aye-lish? I?" Doug says before I interrupt him.

"Eilish. eye-lish." I pronounce before I let him continue.

"Whatever, anyways." He says as I chuckle and sip some of my coffee.

"Is it because of her?" Doug says.

"You've heard the rumors I assume?" I ask.

"It's hard to not hear them. Plus, some paparazzi are outside." Doug said before taking another sip. I groan.

"They follow me everywhere I fucking go. It's annoying if anything." I say before continuing, "But to answer your question, yes and no." I finished.

"Wanna explain?" Doug asks. I exhale and begin.

"Well. Overall the job has been an amazing thing to experience trust me, considering I almost died." I mumble the last part. Doug nodded.

"I heard about that on the news. I'm glad you're still here and breathing." Doug says smiling.