The Gang finds out about you dating🙃

Mikey:

-They would probably find out pretty soon after you two started dating. He wouldn't tell anyone but wouldn't hide it at the same time.

-Draken would be the one to know first since he's the one closest to Mikey. 

-Draken would just realize you being around Mikey more often wich lead him to the thought of you two liking each other.

- Wich was fine with him. As soon as he saw Mickey being happy and smiling honestly when your around he approved of you and supported the relationship of you two.

- The rest of the Gang found out when Mikey came to meet them and kissed you - a goodbye.

- After Seeing that Takemichi would say
something like: " Mikey-Kun has a Girlfiend??? " 😮

- wich would make Mikey reply with a simple
- " huuuh yes indeed, do you think you're the only one here with a girlfriend? " he laughed after he said that.

- So the gang knew you two were together but they couldn't care less since you're not part of the gang your part of Mikeys privat life

- and Mikey would also make sure even tho you're his girlfriend that you don't get Involved in any kind of Gang drama.

- The Gang would respect you as Mikeys Girlfriend and would also call you his wifey.

Draken:

- You kind of have to get Mikeys approval wich isn't hard to get since he can clearly see how happy Draken is with you.

- Mikey would be concerned about Emma at first but as soon as he saw how you bring out the best of Draken he approved of your relationship.

- Draken wouldn't mention a word about you infront of the gang as long as possible

- also not wanting to involve you in anything.

- When you two are in a relationship I can see the rest of the gang finding out by accident.

- Takemichi found out cause Draken was heading home early without Mikey leaving the question where he was going.

- wich Mikey replied with: " Ken-chin goes to his Girlfiend. "

- the others would probably see you with Draken outside once in a while and then think about you as his girlfriend.

Takemitchy:

- They would know right from the start.

- Mikey first then Draken and the rest of the Gang.

- As soon as they saw Takemichi greeting you they knew you two were lovebirds
- because of the spark in Takemichi eyes and the red flush you had on your cheeks.

- Takemichi would tell the Gang about how much he loves you since he's not afraid to show his feelings.

- it takes a lot of courage to commit to a relationship and love so the Gang would Respect Takemichis Relationship.

- he would also try to not get you involved in anything but he would let you come around meeting him at the gang an leaving together more often.

- he trusts the gang and know they wouldn't hurt you and that's why he's fine with you coming around from time to time.

- as long as he gets to see and kiss you