How they Kiss you 💋☝🏽

HOW THEY KISS YOU 💋
+ visuals

Mikey:

- Mikey makes sure that when he kisses you.. It leaves you breathless.

- His kisses radiate the biggest top energy you've ever felt.

- He makes sure that he's the one in control.. even when he kisses you.

- He will give you small cheek kisses whenever you guys see each other

- But when he wanted to make out with you. He always made sure you're not able to think straight after that.

- You two didn't make out like in movies or something.

- It was more wild and when he kissed you the passion he filled you with made your knees weak.

- His signature move is pushing you against he wall and pinning your hands to the wall or jut holding your wrists in his hands.

- His lips are soft and when he kisses you you can always smell his scent.

- When his hair isn't tied back you often take the change an run your fingers trough his golden hair strands.

- He never takes it to far

- He touches you in your face and probably rubs his hand over the inner side of your thigh when the two of you aren't in public.

- He loves the way you shiver when he touches you.

- After you stopped kissing he would always give you a forehead kiss as a perfect way to end the make out session and tension between the both of you.

- If someone would ask you about addiction you would tell them about Mikeys kisses.

Draken:

Draken:

- 10/10 Height difference kisses
- Hes taller than you are so he would ALWAYS bow down to kiss you.

- He thinks it's cute that your smaller than him and it's also a Good way to show his commitment and respect towards you.

- He always gets the right moment to get a quick kiss from you when no one is looking.

- But when you two started making out he would make his move and kiss you like there's no tomorrow.

- You love how his strong arms are around you when you two kiss.

- Even tho he might look scary to some people
- His kisses are filled with pure love.

- He kisses you gentle and not harsh his lips aren't that soft but they still feel good on yours.