When you are jealous 😒

Mikey:

- Mikey is really attractive! with his beautiful blonde hair and rather slim figure wich is still well defined with many muscles.

- so it's no surprise many people try hitting on him.

- besides the fact that Mikey is absolutely loyal to you .. he kinda likes seeing you jealous.

- he enjoys seeing you jealous because it entertains him and he thinks it's adorable.

-Don't get me wrong he would never make you jealous out of purpose.

-But when it happenes that a girl is hitting on him you would start giving him the cold shoulder and stop looking at him while he's talking to you.

- he would laugh about it and tease you about it:
- " y/n-chin what's wrong? You don't like me talking to other girls? "

- wich would make you really embarrassed since you don't really want to show him how jealous you really are.
- " you wish Mikey " you said rolling your eyes.

- but after hearing your rather mean comment he would pull you close and kiss you
- " y/n-chin is the only girl I love and the
only girl I belong to. "
" No need to worry about that even to it amuses me to see you so possessive. It's attractive "

- you could feel your face heaten up at his comment and you knew you looked all flustered

- Mikey mentioned:
- " but it's really cute seeing you jealous  I could get used to it " he said giggling.

- you just shrug it off with a simple "yeah you better don't idiot" while grabbing his hand and holding it all the way home so people could clearly see you two belong together.

Draken:

- Draken doesn't care much about girls
Bikes and the Gang are mostly on his mind so it wasn't common that you're jealous.

- You knew Emma had a thing for Draken but you didn't care at first since you knew she respected your relationship with him.

- but when you saw him hugging a goodbye you almost couldn't resist the inner urge to puke.
- After you said goodbye to Mikey as well you and Draken went on with your way home.

- He realized you weren't talking at all and at first he didn't mention it but after a while he got curious..
- " y/n you seem a little off today is everything alright "

- you looked at him and nodded in agreement just saying " yeah sure "
- but when he reached for you hand you hesitated wich made stop walking to hold your hand.

- " y/n tell me what's wrong now " he said in a more serious voice than before and you knew he wanted a answer now.

- you don't know what to say being to embarrassed so you just said
" ask Emma-Chan "

- his eyes widened but he had a dirty smirk in his lips
- " jealous aren't we? " he said

- you just started pouting at him until he said

- " you know y/n Emma said I should take good care of you when we said goodbye she's really supportive. "

- your eyes widened and you didn't know what to say way to embarrassed to look at him.
- but he just took your hand again and said
- " don't worry about other girls that's nothing on my mind "

- And you believed him.

Takemitchy:

- He would feel so sorry for making you jealous

- He would think it's his fault that you think he
would ever replace you and blames himself as soon as he finds out.

- He would ask you immediately if you seem off
- and you could tell him since he's really
understanding when it comes to your emotions and feelings.

- he would say that he's really sorry for making you feel this way.

- " I'm so sorry y/n-Chan I didn't knew It would make you feel this way! But I promise you my heart belongs to you. "

- He looked at you with his brown eyes almost waterin at the thought of hurting you or making you feel bad.

- you forgave him saying that it's also your fault for being so jealous

- he smiled at you and said
- " don't worry y/n I could never love another person like I love you "

- and he said the truth.