When your fighting 🤌🏽

This has gotten kinda long .. I apologize.

Trigger warning angst!

Mikey:

- Mikey and you weren't fighting often.
You two were rather chill and have a great harmony together.

- But sometimes it's hard to handle that he's away with the gang so often getting in dangerous situations. Coming home over or not coming ober at all for days.

- You knew about this when you started dating him but seeing him hurt and struggling with the gang and his choices causing him to get lost in thoughts and not paying to much attention to you.

- The time came where he didn't show up for a week and not leaving you a message for 3 days.
- You were really worried but also mad that he left you in the dark this time.

- On you're way home you saw Mikey sitting in front of your door.

- He had bruises all over his body and his hair was kinda messy too.

- You wondered if he came alone but you didn't see Draken or Takemichi anywhere so you suggested so.

- You walked up to the door trying not to face him while unlocking your Frontdoor when you felt a hand holding on to your jacket.

- " y/n " a soft voice spoke to you.
- you turned around facing him and saw that he looked tired

- you told him to come in and he followed you inside

- " I'm sorry y/n-chin. We've had a lot of trouble with the gang and I didn't want you to get involved. "

- you looked at him this time not impressed by his excuse
- " I'm suprised you showed up haha thought you're dead already " you said trying to laugh but fighting to hold back your tears.

- he Grabes your Hand but you turned away from him..

- " y/n-chin I- " you cutt him off with

- " don't chin me right now Mikey. I thought you're dead! I told you it's fine when you're busy but not letting me know your alive NOT leaving a text or something was killing me. You're the head of a gang and couldn't bare to send someone off to tell me you're still breathing ? "

- you sobbed after the last sentence overwhelmed by the feeling of being happy to see Mikey and being hurt because of how he treated you.

- he came to your side immediately just holding you in his arms.

- " I'm sorry y/n-chin. I should have told you what's going on you're right. " he said with a tone in his voice sounding almost... sad

- " I was fighting earlier and after a while I thought.. if this would be my last fight I wouldn't even be able to give you a goodbye kiss. "

- you looked at him still crying but not replying to him.

- he took your hand and said:

- " I want to create a world where you don't need to worry about me or about anyone.. with a gang who keeps people save ... so that I can be sure that you are safe y/n-chin "
you saw his sad expression and decided to give him a hug.

- you buried your face in his neck feeling his hair all over your face

- you slowly said

- " Mikey-Ku I love you. Don't leave me in the dark when I'm supposed to be by your side. "
- he didn't reply to that.

- He just pulled you closer holding your face with both of his hands.

- his brown eyes looked directly at yours when he said

- " you're always with me and I'll always be with you.
- he then kissed you and apologized one more time

- before suggesting to buy some kids meal food to brighten up the mood.

- being in a relationship with Mikey wasn't easy .. but it was worth it.

Draken:

- Draken and you were arguing rather often
Mostly not very serious but sometimes things would get out of hand.

- So one time he was telling you about how he would beat up someone while you were cutting some carrots for the dinner.

- he was really upset you could tell

- but you had a bad day and at the same time you didn't want to hear about any beating,fighting or hurting people for once.

- so you didn't really listen to what he was saying wich lead hun to get even more upset
- " y/n you're listening ? "

- " huh? Yeah Draken I'm listening to you telling me how to punch someone the whole time. " you answered him kinda snappy

- wich he replied with
" what's wrong with you? Sick of me talking to you? "

- you looked at him a little pissed cause he knew that wasn't the reason.

- " and after you fought them? Want to take a 3 day vacation in the hospital again Kenny "
- this nickname was a low blow and you knew it
- he looked at you this time he was really mad already

- " what's up with you right now y/n ?! " he said very loud but not screaming

- until you looked at him and said
" I'm just sick of seeing you hurt and cleaning blood off of your clothes. " you said
You tried to stay serious

- but Draken Heard the way you're voice was shaking.

- he immediately knew why
- so he came to your side and hugged you from behind.

- when you turned around you saw his expression has softened and he was resting his head on youre shoulder.

- he said: " I can't promise you to never get hurt again. But I can promise you to always come back to you. "
- and you hugged him back tight hoping that this words were true.

Takemitchy:

- he was acting weird and didn't tell you why.

- even after 3 days of you asking about it he didn't tell you a thing wich made you slowly upset.
- He showed up at your school after you stopped replying to his messages.

- when you saw him in front of your school building you walked across the street towards Him.

- " what's up takemichi? "
You said not facing him.
- " y/n-Chan you didn't reply to my messages.. what's wrong ? "
- you laughed at him
- " why should I tell you? Seems like we both keep our secrets. "
You replied snappish

- but to your own suprised Takemichi didnt argue with you. He knew exactly what you're talking about.

- " y/n listen.. there are a lot of things I can't explain to you at the moment .. and I don't know where to start and what's right or wrong " he said tearing up

" but I know that I love you y/n-Chan. I want to be with you for the rest of my life in every timeline possible. "

- you didn't quite knew what he was talking about but you could tell there was a lot on his mind right now.

- " Takemichi you can trust me. I want to be with you. But please talk to me. "
- you hugged him and he held you tight.

" I don't know what Sci-fi movie you were watching but let's watch it together hahah " you said laughing wich made him smile immediately.

- he knew he couldn't tell you what was going on exactly right now but some day he would and he was glad you didn't Push him any further.