When they go Yandere | Jealous II 😤

Requested 💘
Disclaimer:
[ Yandere characters are the term for crazy girls/boys. Not dorky or stunt-loving people, but rather the psychotic and jealous person that will murder their love interest's entire family with the intent to stay with them alone. ]

Mikey:

- Mikey was hardly jealous because he knew he was very smart and good looking.

- But certain things can get on his nerves really badly.

- He doesn't have much time to spend with you
So when he has free time he wants to be around you the whole time.

- it's hard to say no to that since you really love him and want to see Him too.

- But you hate canceling long term plans just because Mikey decided to randomly show up after 3 days.

- so this time you told him that you wanted to go anyway (mostly because you didn't want to show how you always waited for him to come over like a dog waiting for his owner)

- he didn't quite got what you were saying at first when he replied with

" im so hungry y/n-chin " with a rather happy voice
" let's order some food over I don't wanna walk anywhere "

- you were a little shook but it's Mikey you're talking to so it was no wonder he overheard what he didn't want to hear.

- you, once again.. told him that you're going out even if you didn't really wanted to leave.

- it was more of a statement move to prove you're point.

- he looked at you confused almost as if you were taking in a foreign language to him.

- it was kinda cute like a puppy with his big brown eyes looking at you really confused.

- but you tried to hold your strength together this time giving him a forehead kiss while turning to move forwards the door.

- he grabbed your coat and pulled you back
- " uhhh? Mikey let go off me! " you said loudly but not screaming.

- but he just hugged you closer and said

- " I'm here. Why do you want to spend your time with someone else? " his voice was firm and missed the jokingly feature it normally had

- " Mikey-Kun I made this plans last week and told my friends that I'm coming. I didn't knew you're coming over. You didn't told me "

You answered casually cause it was the truth
- Mikey smiled at you and let go off you

" you can go y/n. I won't be holding you back if you're wanting to meet your 'friends' " :)
- he said but it sounded creepy .. almost frightening..

- " what are you implying Mikey? "

- he stood up and looked for something to eat in your kitchen while he was looking trough your cupboard he asked you

- " who are those friends of yours? Wanting to meet you late in the evening? "

- you looked at him not quite sure how to reply to this question..

- " some of my High School Friends.. why are you asking like this? "

You said waiting for an answer

- " ahhh don't worry love just wanting to know who is going to get blessed with the time and attention of my wonderful y/n-chin "

... you were shocked .. he never calls you love it's so rare that you forgot he had this nickname for you..