Chapter 1 corr

Everyone gathers at the Icarly studio to do their weekly rehearsal for Icarly. Freddie, very tired, comes and falls asleep immediately.
-Freddie, can you help us? Carly asked irritatedly.
- Please, give me a break. He asks Freddie in a sleepy voice.
- You haven't been doing anything lately, always me and Sam do everything. Carly replies.
-You think so, and what do you think I was doing on that laptop last night? Freddie says nervous.
- Yes, probably another unnecessary thing on our website. Carly said.
- So you really think that I am not doing anything all the time and that I am redundant? Freddie asked.
- You are not superfluous but I want you to help us more. Carly said.
- And what does Sam do all the time? Either he eats or he sleeps. Said Freddie pointing at Sam.
- You better not mess with me, Benson. Sam answers angrily.
After all, Sam does something new, says what a novelty. Freddie said mocking.
- Oh no, you will get for it. Says Sam, she gets up and lunges at Freddie, and without thinking he pushes her really hard. Carly is shocked, as is Sam who, due to the shock and pain, cannot get up.
Okay, if I'm not doing anything, I might as well leave. Bye. Says Freddie heading for the door.
- No Freddie, please stay for me. Says Carly speaking with her puppy face.
-No, Carly, that's enough, you always either take advantage of me or bring me down, but it's time to say it's over. Freddie says firmly, stopping and turning to the girls.
- Oh please, if it wasn't for us, no one would even talk to you. Carly said
- You think so? We'll see, I'm going out and you better see what's going on with your friend, because somehow she doesn't get up for long. Freddie says, pointing to the lying Sam.
- I'm fine, I didn't even feel anything but I'm stunned that you defied me and now go where you want I don't care, but remember you will regret that you defied me. Sam says as he stands up.
- OK we'll see. Said Freddie.
-So we know that and so do nothing, just like your dad  . Carly sneers.
-Carls you better stop. Sam warned
- Okay, you know what I can take laughing, insulting, hitting, but no one will insult my father, especially since you don't know what happened to him. Freddie became sad and shed a tear.
- She must have escaped because he was afraid of your mother as you are. Said Carly.
- Ok, I'm done with Icarly and I'll prove to you that I don't need you. Said Freddie, wiping his tears away and walking out.
Freddie leaves
-Carls you exaggerated. Said Sam .
-I know, but I'm nervous because I have to do it myself and none of you want to help me. Carly says, sighing.
- I understand, but even I would never dare to think of insulting his father. Sam says nice.
- Oh, don't lecture me, you always laugh at him. Carly exclaims
-Yes, but this is different than making fun of a loved one who is not with you, think what you would feel if he started insulting your mother. Sam says, looking sad.
- You're right, I'll apologize to him. Carly speaks remorsefully.
- Well. Sam answers
-And Sam, why didn't you react when they push you away? Curious Carly asks.
- I was shocked that he did it and I wanted to see how this conversation turns out. Said Sam
- Oh, okay, I'll call him and I'll apologize to him now. Carly says, grabbing the phone.
- Do it asap. Said Sam .
Carly calls Freddie but he doesn't answer
- Too bad, I'll apologize to him later, and now you can help me get ready for Icarly while Freddy's gone?  He speaks without worrying  Carly.
- Ok, so be it but then you buy me a chicken. He puts a condition Sam.
- Let it be. Carly sighs and agrees.

A/N Hi, what do you think about this story? Hope it's not the worst you've read. Share your opinion. greetings