Chapter 3

The next morning, Freddie calls Spencer
-Hi Spenc
-Hi Freddie, how are you
"I have a request for you, can you call me when Carly and Sam aren't home?" Freddie asks.
- Sure, why?
-I'd like to surprise them.
- Sure, I'll call you back
-Thank you for now.
- Hi.

On this day, Freddie takes part in the competition and avoids Carly and Sam, even at dinner he does not sit down with them, but with his new friend and talks about technology
-Carli, why don't you come over and apologize to Freddie?" Gibby suggested
-He's not talking about technology right now, and I can't stand a lecture on technology." Says Carly.
-Sam, what did you give Carly to become like you? Asks Gibby Sam.
-Hey, I didn't give her anything, but I like such Carly. Says Sam
- I'm not the same as Sam. Carly said, nervous at the words
- The truth you are even worse than Sam, which is impossible.Says Gibby
- Why do you think I'm worse? Asked Carly.
-Because Sam would never offend father Freddie.
-You know what, Gib, you'll remind me of that too, and I feel bad enough to do it, but he doesn't want to talk to me.But today we are doing Icarly and I'm sure he will come and never leave Icarly. Carly says confidently.
-Don't be so sure, Carly. Gibby said
-Gib, she's right. Sam answers
-You will see, he too has his dignity and certainly cannot be shoved.  Says Gibb
The bell just rang and everyone is off to class
After school, Carly and Sam went to Grovie Smothie hoping Freddie would be there and apologized to him but he was gone so decided to wait for him to come but Freddie had other plans.
At the same time, Spencer let Freddie and Josh in and went to the junkyard to partially get his new sculpture
-Okay Josh, we are short on time and I need to take all my hardware and all my stuff including the SSD that I have installed in Carly. says Freddie.
-But Freddie, you wanna mess up her computer? asked Josh.
- No, I did so that at the end of the day the computer always backed up to the original hard drive for safety, and now I only restore the last save.says Freddie.
-You are smart and prudent, ok, take out the hard drive and while I take care of your hardware in Icarly Studio. Says Josh.
- Okay, when I'm finished, I'll help you.says Freddie.
While Freddie and Josh were taking the last items out of Carly's house, the girls took the elevator to the apartment.
-Freddie, what are you doing here? Sam asked
-It's good to see , tell Carly that I'm done with Icarly and won't be your technical producer anymore. Says Freddie
-But Freddie, I know you're kidding, you can't do this. says Carly
-I can, and that's what I'm doing, and don't call me because I blocked you. Sayonara Bebe
Freddie and Josh have left Shay's apartment
The confused girls were called Gibbie and Spencer to help them create Icarly.
-You think we can do without Freddie? Sam asked
- Take it easy Sam he's bluffing you'll see will apologie as soon as we play this show without he. Carly says confidently.
- May you be right Carls. says Sam hopefully.
- Of course I have. Says Carly.
After these words, Spencer and Gibby wrote that they would be in the studio in five minutes and they asked to get everything ready for the program. After reading the text messages, the girls went to the studio, but what they saw left them it made speechless. There was no tech table in the studio, no laptop, not even a camera with a tripod, everything that belonged to Freddie was gone.
-Bluffed? Sam asked
But Carly didn't answer.

A/N   Hello everyone reading, I changed the look to make it easier to read this story, this is my first story so please give me some feedback and if you like it please give it a star. Greetings.