Chapter 4

After a few minutes, Spencer and Gibby enter
-What happened here? Spencer asked
-I told you that he wasn't kidding and that it really offended him. Said Gibby
-Wait but how did he get into my house?
Carly replied
- As for Freddie, I let him in. Said Spencer
-Why did you do that?
Asked Carly
- Because he said he wanted to surprise you, but I didn't expect that.
Said Spencer
-So how do you want to do Icarly without Freddie or even his equipment? Asked Gibby
- I think we have to postpone it to another day until he forgives us.
Said Carly
-Or find another nuba.
Said Sam
-Sam.
Carly exclaimed
- What did you say yourself that we do not need him and now he wants us to apologize to him, but they will go too far, we have to find someone who is behind it and prove that we can make it without him and then we can apologize to him because otherwise he will have a bargaining chip to talk to us and you may want to introduce nub news to Icarly.
Said Sam
- True but we need to find someone who can do it or I have another way Gib turn on your phone and record ours and then we will publish it on the website.
Said Carly
-Okay Carly, but if you want to do it without my remote control and without his laptop, we can't even turn the movie on the TV and evaluate it, which is what we planned. 
Said Sam
- We cancel it and we will have to find a new technologist for the next ones.
Said Carly
-Can someone tell me what's going on here?
Spencer shout
-In short, Nub was sleepy and did not help, which made Carly argued with him and insulted his father, and now he left Icarly.
Said Sam
-Oh stop it! You insulted him too.
Said Carly
-Yes, but this time he stood up to you and me.
Said Sam
- How did he stand up for you?
Asked Spencer
-Well they will push me away when I tried to attack him and he defied Carly's puppy look.
Said Sam
- Are you sure we're talking about Freddie?
Asked Spencer
- It shocked me too, but yes.
Said Sam
-Ockey but Carly you behaved really brazenly and I would not apologize for something like that and now I understand and support Freddie.
Said Spencer
-What??
The shocked girls asked
- Me the same.
Gibby replied
-Good Spencer you are right I acted mean but why do you support him you should stand behind me because I am your sister.
Said Carly
- You didn't Carls you acted mean and until you apologize to Freddie I will help you in Icarly
Said Spencer
-But Spenc.
Said Carly
-I said and I will keep my word and now I'm going to apologize to Freddie and support him
Said Spencer
-Me too.
Gibby replied
And the boys left and the surprised girls decided to think about who could be chosen instead of Freddie
Spencer and Gibby knocked on Freddie. Surprised, he opened the door for them.
-Hello, what are you guys doing here?
Said Freddie
-We are here to apologize for Carly and not to get angry with us we both leave Icarly and we want to support you.
Said Spencer
- You don't have to apologize, but thanks for your support and you don't have to leave, I'm not interested anymore, I have more interesting activities than being humiliated.
Said Freddie
- We fully understand it but our decision is the same and until  they apologize to you we will not be back.
Said Spencer
-I really appreciate it and thank you for it, but you don't have to.
Said Freddie
-We wouldn't be doing something we didn't want to do.
Said Spencer
-And Freddie, may I have a request for you? 
Gibby Asked
- Sure Gibby what's going on?
Asked Freddie
- Would you help me in my blog because someone breaks into it all the time and posts weird stuff?
Said Gibby
-Okay, I'll help you.
Said Freddie
-Thanks and if you need our help, let us know bye.
Said Gibby
- Of course, thanks. Bye.
Said Freddie
And Spencer and Gibby are leaving.
-You see, you didn't even start the page and you already have proof that you have respect among people.
Josh said as he left Freddie's room.
-You're right thanks for supporting Josh.
Said Freddie
-You're welcome and now I have to go home, my mother will be worried.
Said Josh
-OK bey .
Said Freddie
-Bye.
Said Josh
Josh leaves and Freddie goes to do the site because he has little time to do it.