Chapter 11

Your P.O.V.:

I heard shuffling and thumping and as the door opened I was met with four beautiful girls giving me I wide smile.

"Hey," I said giving them a shy wave.

Instead of a simple hi back they all brought me into their arms giving me a group hug. As I heard different voices all at once in my ear.

"Don't kill her," I heard a familiar voice followed by her giggle.

They all released me from the hug and just stared at me.

"Lo was right!" Camila said.

"About what?" I question as I looked up at Lauren.

I gave her a grin and her eyes went wide.

"Nothing!" "Nothing..." she repeated.

"Oh she never shuts up about you and how stunning you are," Dinah said totally ignoring Lauren.

"Yeah and that's only beginning," Normani chimed in.

I looked at Lauren cocking an eyebrow. I could see her cheeks were flushed dark red. I couldn't wait to tease her about that later. I then felt the four girls dragging me up the stairs. They led me into the living room. I sat down and Lauren then joined sitting on my lap giving me a quick kiss. All the other girls awed at our interaction. Lauren then grabbed my hoodie and placed her head in my neck trying to hide her face. The girls mostly just asked me questions and we got know each other. After we decided to watch a movie. Lauren and I took a couch to ourselves and cuddled up. During the movie I looked down to Lauren who laid her head on my chest and smiled I grabbed her free hand that was on my stomach and played with her fingers. She then looked up to me and smiled giving me a kiss on my jaw line.

"OTP!!" Camila hollered.

Which made Lauren and I jump at the sudden loud noise. I then started laughing at her. I really liked the other girls they were so much fun to be around. I then started to feel my phone vibrating in my pocket. I took out my phone to look at the contact 'DON'T ANSWER'. My heart dropped instantly. I never had the guts to block my Uncle's phone number. Even though that contact was a message to not answer I always had hope that maybe things would turn around. I just couldn't let go of it. I missed when it was normal. I guess I didn't want to block him or completely erase him out of my memories, just hoping that things could go back to normal.

"Babe, are you alright?" Lauren looked at me worriedly.

"Y-yeah I u-umm I'll be right back," I said getting up of the couch quickly.

I walked out the front door and answered the phone.

"H-hello?" I question hesitantly.

"Y/N?" The familiar deep voice spoke.

"Speaking...?" I said unsure of my own answer.

"We need to talk," He said sternly.

"There is nothing to talk about," I said starting to raise my voice.

How could he call expecting he could have a casual and civil conversation after every thing he did. I started to feel my chest start to burn and my free hand formed into a fist out of anger.

"Now just list-"

"Listen!?" "To another bullshit lie you would like to tell me?" "No this time I'm not falling for it" "You are going to listen to me this time!"

I said now yelling out of the infuriating rage I have held in for so long. He tried to interject but I wouldn't let him speak.

"Actually you don't even deserve my empathy and I don't deserve your dead beat ass in my life," I said then said hanging up.

I still felt so angry. Even though I thought when the day would come I could handle it better. All the emotions that I have trapped inside just came out. I felt tears starting to stream down my face. I took a deep breathe and wiped the tears away heading back inside. Without making any eye contact with girls scared they would notice the tear stains on my face I grabbed my jacket.

"Hey, sorry to have ditch but something just came up, I'm really sorry it was really nice meeting you," I said trying to keep my composure.

Before I walked out the door Lauren grabbed my wrist to turn me to face her.

"Baby, what's wrong?" She asked looking at me with concern.

"Just something came up and I-I gotta go," I said not wanting her to see me like this or possibly take it out on her.

I turned to and walked out the door as I was about to walk down the steps Lauren again stopped me from leaving. She rested her hands against my cheeks bringing my eyes to meet hers.

"Y/N, you know you can talk to me whenever right, I'm always here," she said not breaking the lingering eye contact.

I sighed looking to the ground. I then looked back up to be met with Lauren's waiting eyes. Before she could say anything else I pulled her into a tight hug. I relaxed into the hug, realizing I was safe in her arms. I pulled away to look in her eyes.

"Are you ok?" She asked still worried.

I just smiled at her as I took in every detail of her.

"I have been since I met you," I said leaning down and giving her a slow passionate kiss.

ANON: Hey long time without an update! I'm sorry I finally just came up with and idea for now. And as well I might go back and edit last chapters and add some things so look out for that as well ;) and like always vote and give feedback thanks for being so patient I will try not to be so social inactive