Chapter 4

Lauren's P.O.V.:

Y/N walked me home insisting on it. I felt so comfortable talking with her about anything really because she's been through the same pain and she understands. We soon reached mine and the girls house. I stopped at the door before opening it and turning towards Y/N. She gave me a smirk.

"This is your house right?" Y/N asked.

"Haha why yes it is," I said laughing.

We just stood there for a bit looking into each others eyes before we were interrupted.

"Girl we thought you died!" Dinah said yelling out the door.

"Well I am here now," I said turning towards Dinah.

"Who's this?" said Dinah looking Y/N up and down.

"This is Y/N, a friend I met at the party," I said smiling at Y/N.

Y/N gave me that grin she always did which honestly gives me chest pains.

"You weren't planning on kidnapping her were you?" Dinah asked.

"Yeah totally but you ruined the plan," Y/N said winking at Dinah then laughing.

"I like her," Dinah said while walking back into the house and closing the door.

I turned around to look at Y/N.

"I am sorry," I said to excuse Dinah's harsh humour.

"That's fine," she said laughing. "Well I better get going or Taylor is going to freak."

"Oh ok," I said looking at the ground.

Damn why does she make me so weak and nervous.

"Hey, Jauregui my eyes are up here," Y/N said as she lifted my chin up with her hand.

"Sorry," I said looking at the ground again.

"Your such a dork," she said.

After that she brought me into a tight hug wrapping her arms around my waist. I threw my arms around her neck.

"Thanks," she whispered into my ear.

"Thank you too," I whispered back.

We then realised from the hug and then again caught each others gaze and holding it for a while.

"Bye," she said starting to walk away.

"Bye," I said back.

As I was about to open the door to my house Y/N came running back.

"Wait I didn't get your number," she said looking into my eyes giving me that grin again.

God I swear the more she does that the closer I will come to my death.

"Oh... yeah."

She handed me her phone as I handed her mine. I put my contact name as as Hot Stuff in her phone. She put her contact name as Amore Mio.

"What does that mean?"

"You'll find out soon enough," she said giving me a wink then started walking away.

I looked at her contact smiling knowing I'd be able to see her again. I walked into the living room where all the girls were.

"What are you so happy about?" Mani asked.

"Probably her new lover," Dinah said which made me blush.

I sat down on the couch as they started asking me questions about Y/N. I told them almost everything as they kept asking questions and were so curious to know more.

"I SHIP IT!" Dinah yelled into my ear.

"Have you ever even met this person?" Mani said while laughing.

"Actually yes, you should have seen their intense stare into eachothers eyes!" "And Lauren was so nervous, it was cute!" Dinah explained.

All the other girls awed as I could feel my face heat up. I threw a pillow in Dinah's face.

"It's not like that," you said looking towards the ground.

"Sure, try saying that to my face," she said as she cocked her one eyebrow.

All the girls stared at me expecting me to say something.

"I am going to bed," I said as I got up.

"Alright you can't avoid this, we will find answers," Dinah yelled at me once again while throwing a pillow at the back of my head as I walked away.

I walked into my room and fell onto the bed while looking up at the ceiling while thinking about the events today. I picked up my phone to see the time. As I picked up the phone I saw a text.

Amore Mio: Hey :)

Me: Hey :) are you going to tell me what your contact name means?

Amore Mio: Not just yet ;)

Me: Are you busy tomorrow?

Amore Mio: No, why?

Me: Wanna hangout?

After that Y/N didn't reply for a few minutes which made me nervous. Did I move to fast. Am I too pushy?

Amore Mio: Yeah sure I have to got to the studio and after that I am all yours ;)

My heart jumped with excitment of her answer.

Me: Alright sounds good can't wait :)

Amore Mio: I am going to try to sleep night

Me: Night

I dropped my phone on my bedside and rolled over trying to sleep. But it was hard to sleep knowing I would get to see her again. I had millions of thoughts going through my head that night like what to wear, what we are going to do. I was filled with excitment and couldn't wait for tomorrow. Also re living the events today in my thoughts which brought a wide grin to my face. But why? Did I really have feeling for Y/N or is just excitment of possibly a new friend?

ANON: I am really liking how I am putting this together! But please tell me what you think and feel free to give suggestions please. Also please tell me what you think of my job on the P.O.V. of Lauren it's my first time doing it like that. Once again I hope you like it I'll try to update again soon. Vote please :) Btw Amore Mio means "my love" in italian I thought it would be cute.