Chapter 5

Your P.O.V.:

I woke up with smie on my face as I remembered yesterdays events. I haven't been happy or felt like this in a while and I really hope it lasts. As I walked into the kitchen to get some coffee I saw Taylor sitting at the island giving me a distain look.

"Sooo...are you gonna explain how you 'didn't' break your promise?"

"Actually yes because I did not break it," I said confident.

She gave me a little nod expecting me to spill soon.

"You told me to let go and have a good time right?"

"Yes I did."

"Well I did, I met this girl Lauren." as I mentioned that I met someone her eyebrow cocked up.

"Did you really?" she asked in disbelief.

"Yes, and we left the party togeth-"

Taylor interupted me before I could go on.

"You didn't hook up with her... did you?!" she asked as her eyes widened.

"No, just shut up and listen dipshit so you can let me finish." "Anyways I left with Lauren and I took her to that bar I usually go to and we sat there for hours talking and getting to know eachother, so in my defense I did let go because I opened up to a new person and I did have a good time because we also were joking around most of the night." "There for you can not say I broke your promise." As i testified as I crossed my arms assuringly I had won this argument.

"I need to meet the chick!" Taylor practically yelled.

"First off her name is Lauren and why?"

"Because this is the first person you have decided to socialize with in months, also that being said you opened up to her... which I would like to see what power this girl has over you." she said smirking.

"She is just my friend as I am to to her we just connected because we'v been through the same situation." you explained.

"I call bullshit upon your idea of friendship," she said as she kept intently staring at me.

"Oh shut up you sound ridiculous right now," I said walking out of the room.

As Taylor was trying to still talk I yelled to her.

"I have to go to the studio bye!" I yelled before slamming the door not letting her finish.

I arrived at the studio and to my suprise I was actually early. You walked into the room to be greeted by Mike your manager and the three other familiar faces who were your other band mates sitting down who were Eliza, Ricki, and Amber. You greeted each of them and then sat down. As you sat down you realized everyone was staring at you.

"What?"

"You seem like your in a joyful mood" Amber said in a hesitant sounds.

"Yeah..?" you asked still not knowing where this is going.

"You haven't been this happy in a while," Eliza spoke.

"Oh well things can change I guess," you sid scrambling with papers to look busy.

But they were al still intently looking at you.

"What?" you said raising your voice in annoyance.

"Well what is this thing that's changed," Ricki said giving me a nudge and wink.

"Someone..." you mumbled just audible for the others to here.

"WHAT?!"

"WHO!?"

They all seemed to yell at the same time.

"It's no one," you remarked.

"No one? Well I wouldn't say no one because this no one has made you smile over night and people around you have been trying for months!" Amber said excitedtly.

"Spill the details!" Ricki yelled into my face.

"Alright but simmer your like a bunch of chimpanzies,"

They all quickly sat down staring at you. You then told them about Lauren and what you both have been through and what you both have spilled and also the parts where she made you laugh and you had conversations about just life. As I explained the events I realized how she hd made me feel. With that I smiled even more ging over the memories if that was even possible. This girl I met just yesterday and she was able to get those things out of me. Why was I able to put so much trust in the things that hurt me the most?

"Wow I want to meet her!!" Eliza said jumping excitedly.

"Girls we better start on some work before we run out of day light." Mark said laughing at the foolishness of their actions.

We went into te studio and started recording this song I wrote. Everyone told me it ws going to be a hit. I really didn't care if it didn't succeed that much as much as I wanted it to it mattered more to get my feelings out. We finished our recording session. I walked out to my vechile and got it. Before I started driving I went to check my texts.

*New Message Hot Stuff*

I smiled to see Lauren had texted me. I quickly opened it up to see what she had said.

Hot Stuff: Hey :) have you finished?

Me: Just on my way home to get ready. Whats the plans for tonight? ;)

Hot Stuff: You'll see ;)

Me: Alright :)

I put my phone away and drove to my house to get ready. As I walked in I yelled for Taylor. I noticed that there was giggling in the living room so I walked up to see who was there. As I walked into the living room I saw Taylor with two other girls who happened to be Lauren and Dinah.

"Hello?" I said still not sure of the situation.

"Hey! Dinah and Lauren decided to come here early as me and Dinah have the same curiosity," Taylor said giving me a wink.

I looked towards Dinah who was giving me the same look.

"Okay?"

"So we are gonna hang with you guys tonight!" Dinah smiled at me.

I noticed Taylor and Dinah exchange mischievous grins towards eachother. I exchanged glances with Lauren as she looked as unsure as I did. I went and sat down on the couch with Taylor and Dinah and Lauren on the other. Dinah and Taylor were both looking back and forth between Lauren and I.

"What?' asked Lauren.

"I SHIP IT!" Taylor and Dinah yelled at the same time.

Me and Lauren exhanged awkwad glances given the situation. I felt my face heat up. I also saw Lauren blushing little and looking at the ground. I couldn't help but feel butterflies in my stomach when looked at me and did that. What is this girl doing to me?

"So what are we doing tonight?" Dinah asked.

Lauren and I both looked up.

"We?" I asked.

"Yeah how else are we suppose to find answers between the two of you," Taylor said.

"Uhhh... Well okay let's go get pizza?" I suggested.

We all got up and walked towards the door. I got into the range rover and put the keys in. Lauren joined me on the passenger side as the other two sat in the back. During our car ride their it was silent besides the music that was playing. You would also herthe odd chuckle and giggles of the girls in the back. Lauren and I stole a few glances from eachother and a couple of times I caught her staring at me. When I did she would blush, look down, and then out the window. I couldn't help to smile while thinking of the cutness played in her actions.

ANON: YAY an update!! Let me know how you think this is going please!! Thanks for the people reading please vote love you