Chapter 10

Lauren's P.O.V.:

Y/N asked me to be her girlfriend during the movie and to say I was happy was a understatment. I really did like her I just didn't want to push things or make her think I was taking things to fast. I know how her last boyfriend cheated on her and I know how badly it hurt her Taylor had told me a bit and so did Y/N herself. I didn't want to hurt her and I won't. I couldn't she's my world. She is the one who helped me come out of my dark time. After she asked me we watched a bit more of some Netflix but Y/N soon fell asleep in my arms as she let out soft snores. I giggled at the cuteness and turned off the tv and layed with her for a bit until I fell asleep myself.

Your P.O.V.:

I woke up in Lauren's arms. I saw that she was still sleeping so I slowly let myself out of her grip not to wake her. I headed to kitchen. I realized that was one of the first nights of good sleep in a while. As I was getting a glass of water my phone started to go off. It was my manager Mark

"Hello," I answered cheerfully.

"Someone's in a good mood, do you have that new song ready?" He asked curiously.

"Yeah I cant wait to show you guys," I said excitedly.

"Sweet, can you be at the studio around 1?" he asked.

I looked at my watch and saw that it was only 10.

"Yeah sure I can't wait."

"Ok, Y/N?" Mark said.

"Yeah?"

"I am glad to have you back," he said happily but a bit unsure.

"Thanks and I am sor-."

"Really don't worry about I'm just happy your happy."

"Thanks see you later, bye."

"Bye."

I hung up the phone and spun around to see Lauren leaning on the wall.

"Morning beautiful," I said as I walked over to her pulling her into me by the waist.

"Morning babe," she smiled looking into my eyes.

I gave her a kiss and pulled away to look in her mesmerizing eyes. Lauren then gave me a quick peck on the nose which made me smile. I walked back into the kitchen to make some coffee and breakfast. I started preparing some eggs, bacon, and hashbrowns.

"Who was that on the phone?" Lauren asked as she stared at her phone.

"Just my manager, he wants me to come in to the studio around 1," I replied.

"Are you gonna show him that song you just wrote?" She said excitedly.

"Yeah, I can't wait, I hope they like it."

"They will it's amazing in my opinion."

"Really, you think so?" I said as I leaned on the counter looking across at Lauren on the otherside.

"I really do," she said as she leaned over the counter and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

She then smiled. I stared into her eyes damn where they ever hypnotizing. The way she looks at me makes my heart skip. I honestly forget to breathe sometimes. The best part of it is I get to call her mine. I kept staring at her features for a while until she brought me out of my daze.

"Babe?"

"Yeah," I said still a little out of it.

"That's going to burn if you don't watch it," she said giving me smirk then winking.

I went red thinking how I probably zoned out there for a while looking into her eyes.

"Hey babe?" Lauren asked.

"Yes?"

"I was wondering if you're busy after you go to the studio?"

"No why?" I asked curiously.

"Want to come over and meet the rest of the girls?" she asked hesitantly.

"Yeah of course," I turned around to face her giving her a smile.

-----------------------------------------------

I finished the song I had wrote the other day and looked up to see all of their reactions. They all had their mouths agape.

"Sooo..?" I asked nervously.

"Wow..," Rickey said with her eyes wide and mouth still agape.

Mark then started clapping and the girls joined in throwing a couple hollers.

"When do want to start recording?" Mark asked me.

"Today, but I can't stay to late I got to go somewhere."

Before Mark answered Amber interrupted.

"Where ya going?" Amber said as she wiggle her eyebrows.

I slightly rolled my eyes then answered.

"Going to meet Lauren's other band mates,"

"OOooo," they all said in unison.

"So you and Lauren?" Eliza asked curiously.

"Oh, well I may of, kind of asked her out," I said sctratching the back of my neck.

"WHAT?!" They all yelled.

"And you didn't tell us till now!!?" Ricki practically screamed.

I laughed a bit before I answered.

"It happened last night after our date," I responded.

"Date?!" Amber was now the one screaming.

"You never even told us about that," Ricki said still screaming.

"Well I guess I kind of forgot," I said laughing.

"You need to keep us posted bud," Eliza said.

"I'll try," I responded.

After that we started to record the vocals to the song that I wrote. We had some more input from some of our producers who helped us make the sound a bit better. It was coming together quite well I couldn't wait to put it out.

------------------------------------------

Lauren's P.O.V.:

Y/N is supposed to come around 5 and I don't know why but I am really nervous. I looked down at my phone to see that it was almost 5. I hope the girls like her and she likes the girls. Everything is going to go good right?

"Lauren?"

I hummed in response.

"Are you alright...?" Ally said a bit concerned.

"Yeah," I said.

I know Ally could tell I was lying.

"You shouldn't be nervous I am pretty sure we will all like her," Ally said assuringy.

"Yeah, you've told us everything about her, it's not like you ever shut up about her," Camz said entering the room.

"Exaclty and if she liked Dinah I am pretty sure she'll be fine with us," Normani said following Camz.

"I'm not sure about that I am one of a kind," Dinah said flipping her hair.

"See?" Normani said pointing towards Dinah.

I laughed at their comments and started to ease a bit more. I looked at my phone and it was now 5. Right as I checked my phone I heard a knock on the door. All of the girls jumped up and ran to the door.

ANON: Hope you like it don't forget to vote and give feedback!!! Please it's the only way I know what you like or not and how I am doing with this. I am now done work and school for the week I'll probably just be at home so I will update a couple more times this week hopefully. If you want follow me on twitter @laurensmyidiot or even kik me mendzt82 :) it would be cool to talk to some of ya. So thanks again.