ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝕋𝕎𝕆

¯'•.,¸¸,.•'⚫️☀️ ║▌║█🌚🥷˜ˆ"°¹~•-.„¸
█████████

𝕬𝖈𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖔;
ˢᵗʳᵃⁿᵍᵉ ᵐᵉᵉᵗⁱⁿᵍˢ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵐʸˢᵗᵉʳⁱᵒᵘˢ ˢᵗʳᵃⁿᵍᵉʳˢ

█████████
¯'•.,¸¸,.•'⚫️☀️ ║▌║█🌚🥷˜ˆ"°¹~•-.„¸
█████████

„¸█████████

█████████

𝐊𝐚𝐳, 𝐈𝐧𝐞𝐣 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐉𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞. They were all silent and flabbergasted with what happened only a few minutes ago.

A rich man, Richard van Dijk, had given them an assignment. He came to them directly and told them what he wanted.

The reason they were so shocked was because of how impossible the mission was.

In big lines, the reason why Richard wanted help from the Crows was he needed someone dead.

Normally the Crows weren't up for playing assassin. But the amount of money Richard van Dijk had offered them changed their minds just this once.

He offered them 3 million Kruge. And that was more than enough to change the Crows' minds.

"Okay, I'm freaking out." Jesper started off, looking at the other crows. Inej looked calm but her shock was still visible. Kaz was just staring at something random, probably already plotting out the mission in his head.

Jesper looked at Inej. "How in the name of everyone are we supposed to be doing this? Fjodor Ivanov is one of the most known criminals, and he wants us to take him down? That guy's insane."

Inej looked back at Jesper. "Ivanov isn't just a criminal, he's a murderer. His main goal is to kill all Grisha, but murdering a mundane here and there definitely doesn't bother him. He's a cold blooded killer."

Jesper looked confused. "But don't all Drüskelle murder Grisha? That's nothing new."

Kaz joined the conversation. "There's no one like Fjodor Ivanov." He started explaining and the two looked at him with full attention. "He's got an army behind him. They follow his orders and his soldiers do not hesitate to kill."

Inej looked deep in thought. "How are we supposed to take him down then? We're only with three."

Kaz looked over at the two. "We're gonna need another Crow."