🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🄵🄾🅄🅁

¯'•.,¸¸,.•'⚫️☀️ ║▌║█🌚🥷˜ˆ"°¹~•-.„¸
█████████

𝕬𝖈𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗;

ᴱᵐᵒᵗⁱᵒⁿᵃˡ ᵈᵉᵖᵃʳᵗᵘʳᵉˢ

█████████
¯'•.,¸¸,.•'⚫️☀️ ║▌║█🌚🥷˜ˆ"°¹~•-.„¸
█████████

„¸█████████

█████████

𝐀𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐲, 𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲. After the meeting she just had with the Crows, all she felt was guilt.

Meadow had no clue of why she had said yes to the request. It was a stupid and reckless idea and still Meadow couldn't get herself to refuse.

In the bakery the same comforting and delicious smell floated around in the air.

From behind the counter Meadow could hear the rumbling sound of pots and pans. Then Marie rose up from her knees.

Marie smiled widely when she saw the beautiful young woman standing there. "Hey hon, how did everything go? Did you have a good time with Inej?"

Meadow only smiled back halfheartedly. The pit in her stomach made her feel extremely nauseous. "Yeah, yeah. It was okay. Only we—we came up with something."

Marie walked out from behind the counter. Pans and pots still in her hands. She now stood right in front of Meadow. Marie was slightly shorter than the younger brunette so she had to look up. "Oh really? Came up with what? Like a secret friendship pact?

Meadow sighed deeply. Her chest felt really heavy, and she was dreading to say the words but she knew she had to. "I'm leaving."

Marie dropped the pots and pans on the floor, the loud ringing sound echoing in Meadows ears. But she payed no mind to it, instead, she payed mind to the hurt and confused look on Marie's face.

Measure sighed deeply. She could almost feel the guilt moving through her body. The last thing Meadow wanted was to hurt Marie. But judging by the look on her face, the older woman was already hurt.

Marie looked at Meadow with a sad, hurt and confused face. "What do you mean? You don't like it here? I—I can give you a bigger room, you can have mine! Or—or a different colour on your wall." The woman rambled on.