ᄃΉΛPƬΣЯ ƬΉЯΣΣ

¯'•.,¸¸,.•'⚫️☀️ ║▌║█🌚🥷˜ˆ"°¹~•-.„¸
█████████

𝕬𝖈𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊;
ᴵⁿᵗᵉʳᵉˢᵗⁱⁿᵍ ⁱᵈᵉᵃˢ

█████████
¯'•.,¸¸,.•'⚫️☀️ ║▌║█🌚🥷˜ˆ"°¹~•-.„¸
█████████

„¸█████████

█████████

𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈𝐧𝐞𝐣 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞.

Meadow felt a little nervous and imitated in a way. She had never been in a club before. And definitely not in a club where they gambled.

Her grandmother wanted to keep Meadow safe. And because of that Meadow had never been in a club before. Or with a boy before.

She had only kissed once, with a boy called Tom. His family was traveling and they slept in their barn for one night.

Tom and Meadow were of the same age and they got along. So they kissed. But that's all it stayed, just a kiss.

Because her grandmother had seen it happen. And she did not approve of it.

And so after the kiss Meadow had never seen the boy again.

Inej lead the way through the club. Meadow trailed behind.

It was very dark inside. There were no windows and everything was made of very dark wood.

On her left was a big bar where there were many bottles with booze hanging on the wall as decoration. On her right were all the gambling tables.

Inej walked towards a table, Meadow following behind her silently while still looking around at everyone.

Seated at the table were two men. One had gelled-back hair, dark but classy clothes and a cane with a golden crow on it. He had a dark and very serious look plastered on his face.

The other man had dark brown and messy hair. His clothes weren't black, instead he wore a green coat. On his face was a more gentle and kind look.

Inej turned to Meadow. "Meadow this is Kaz." She pointed to the man with the crow cane. He looked at her direction but didn't greet her.

"And this is Jesper." She pointed to the other man. The man smiled kindly as a response.

Meadow didn't greet them in any way, she was too intimidated and uncomfortable to do so.