what the what

Kat's POV

After ash left I decide to walk around and clear my mind. As I was walking I heard a noise. Alnost like... giggling...? I walked over to where I heard it at. There was a lantern and two people. A girl with brown hair, tall, very skinny, and wearing alot of make up. She still looked good though. And a boy with light blonde hair, muscular, and coverd in tattoos. They were half naked. The boy had no shirt on and the girls pants were off. They were making out. I could clearly see the girl but not the boy. At one point they shifted positions and the boy looked at me! But thats not all I-I knew him! He smiled and told the girl he had to take a piss and got up he walked in the opposite direction I was. I started running, trying to find my way out but, I think im kinda lost so... Hey its a really big factory! As im running I stop to decide which way to go when a an arm slip around my waist and the other around my mouth.

"Miss me?" The boy says.

I shake my head while trying to get out of his grasp. He chuckles and pushes me against a wall and whispers in my ear.

"You know its no use,im stronger than you and you know it."

I try to get out of his hands, but he is stronger than me... great, now what am i supposed to do? Scream for help? No! Use my arms? No they are pinned ...legs...? Yeah i can use my legs to... My thoughts are inturepted by him fliping me around and pushing me aginst the wall, then slaming his hand back on my mouth. He looked into my eyes and smiled. I looked at him with pleading eyes to let me go but, he ignored it. He started roughly started kissing my neck. I tried pushing him off me but, again, too strong. ohh god this is not supposed to be happining. think, think, THINK!!! i started feeling around in my pocket for a weapon or somthing. pencile...gum..condom haha jk no condom...knife...paper...wait KNIFE?!?!?!? Oh shit I forgot about my pocket knife. I slowly pull the knife out of my pocket and flip it open, making a click. He stops kissing my neck and looks at me. As I bring the knife down to his back he flips his arm around and grabs my wrist. I hiss in pain as he laughs and takes the knife flipping it closed. He laughs and takes his hand of my mouth after he whispers " stay quiet or I'll... Kill...you." He smiles and starts taking my shirt off. I saw an opening in his midsection and took the opportunity. I kicked him in the stomach and ran as he fell to the ground. I ran and ran, trying to Ind my way out. I saw a window and went for it. I didn't know what floor I was on because instead of stairs the had ramps. I don't know why but, they did. I went and bursted through the window. I looked down and saw I was at least on the second floor maybe the third.I was falling very fast. I knew I was most likely going to face plant and pass out, but right before I hit the ground I heard someone scream "KAT!!!"

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~