good music?

I wake up with a ringing in my ear and with no reason ehat so ever I decide to hop up and leave the house, after grtting dtessed first.

Im walking down the road not a clue where im going I find myself in front of the old wherehouse that me and kat hang in. Dieing of bordem I go in, I pull out my phone and put on some music, this music being hollywood undead, hum to the music and sit on the Old couch.
I figure kat might want to hang out so i call her,
*ringing* hey this is kat sorry cant get to you right now PEASE! *beep*
"hey wanna hang at the old factory later?" I hang up.
'huh, kat always awensers maby she sleeping in late, what ever ill see her whenever I think to myself.

Im getting preety hungry " I should probably get some food or something before i die" I say as i rub my stomache.
I walk out of the old place and head for a fast food restrant, i come apon a decision, chickfila or mcdonadls, I laugh and say "you gotta be mcshitting me, CHICKFILA!!"
I walk in and buy some food, the line must have been f.o.r.e.v.e.r. because when i finaly got out i thought my feet were going to explode. I walk out and see Kat walking down the road with her ear buds in singing quietly, so I run up to her and ask " what's up?"

She looks at me surprised then smiles "hey"
"I called you earlier, you didn't awenser, you ok?"
"Oh, yea I was just listening to a song and didn't want to listen to your stupid ass" she says while nudging me and laughing.
"Oh I see" I say while pretending to pout.
"Yep" she says raising her chin and smirking.
"Annnyywayyss" I say rolling my eyes, "I got some food want some?"
"Yea whatcha got?" She says reaching for the bag.
"APAPAPAPAPAP! I say moving the bag out of her reach. " not so fast."
I sit on the curb and pull all of it out.
"Now let's eat"
She rolls her eyes and sits down "ok so what did you buy?" She asks looking at all the stuff I had bought "why so much?"
"I was hungry" I say shrugging my shoulders.
"You bought 3 drinks!" She proclaims (that's a big word)
"So? I get thirsty.... Haha that's what she said"
She laughs at what I said and goes through my food "how the hell can't you afford all of this?" I asks cocking a brow.
"Mah bidness" I say while neck dancing.

She gives me one of those shutthefuckup and really niqqa looks -.- which is when I shut the fuck up.

I pull out my phone and put on bullet by Hollywood undead and eat my bacon burger.

People start to give me looks as I listen to my song with out ear buds at full blast, which in return I flick them off, Kat laughs them smacks my hand down so not to much attention drawls near us or something like that I don't fucking know.

After we were done eating we didn't know what to do so as many would do we walked down the street with our music blaring taking turns choosing the song and having a great time. I mean wouldn't you? Blaring your favorite songs in the street with your best friend, FUCK YEA.

We end up in a park and Kat lays down on a bench next to a little buldings with no walls and the bench was shaded by a tree which I climbed and jumped off of to the roof of the building with one arm dangling off directly above Kat "I'm bored." She flicks me off. I roll on my back and look at the sky sooner or later I fall asleep.