Chapter 8 - Condemnation or Acknowledgement?

Masked light shone through the enveloping curtains into a purely white room with 8 beds in total occupying the room. These beds, one of the beds nearest the window being occupied, was a being visited by three adults. A Woman standing against the wall, in ANBU uniform, a cat mask and long purple hair. A man. leaning against the metal frame of the bed, wearing the standard Konoha Jonin vest along with his unmistakable face mask, gravity defying white hair and headband covering his right eye. And finally a older male, sitting on a wooden stall on the far side of the bed, wore a white robe with the iconic red and white diamond shaped hat.

The ANBU, noticing the light emitting from the curtains then opened them slowly as the light from outside beamed into it, enlightening the tense atmosphere that had plagued it. She then went back to leaning against the wall, that was next to window, and looked upon the boy in the bed. He had spiky red hair and unmissable whisker marks on his cheek, three on each, as she then noticed the boy's eye squint harder and harder. His posture becoming more defensive. His face becoming more and more pained.

She then went over to the boy's bedside table and pulled a stall up as she looked to the two men that were present in the room, only for them to nod in agreement in what she wanted to do. She then leaned over the bed and started stroking the boy's hair softly and gently. The boy relaxed a little but suddenly jumped out of his dreams as his eyes shot out, with a few tears escaping the boy's eyes. His hands being revealed, from under the covers, were seen to be shaking rapidly as his breathing become heavier and heavier. Laboured and laboured. Strained and pained more and more until he felt the embrace of someone to his right. At this his heart skipped a beat. His body froze at the new found warmth.

This loving embrace came from the ANBU as she had darted to embrace the boy as soon as he had awakened, as she noticed that Naruto was not moving as she was a little worried as she looked down to the boy to see the boy's tears. At this the boy reciprocated the gesture as his breathing and his shaking gradually become more and more controlled and normal. Over the course of a few minutes the boy hugged out his emotions to woman whom he considered a sister. A much needed figure in his life.

After he felt in control he then sat upright on the bed as he looked at the ANBU thankfully, as he saw the familial look in her eyes, as he looked to the two men at the opposite end of the bed he was sat on. He recognised the man leaning on the bed's frame to be Kakashi and the man on the stall to be Hiruzen. He then shot them a kind smile as Hiruzen simply replied with one of his own whilst Kakashi eye smiled instead.

Naruto then get a look of worry in his eyes as he starts to recall the presence of the Hyuga. Hinata Hyuga. The young girl that was kidnapped by the Kumo Jonin and... "Is the Hyuga alright? Is Hinata Hyuga alright?" he blurted out as he looked a the pair seriously as Kakashi simply waved him off.

"Yes. She physically fine, you saw to that. However, the psychological impact is yet to be seen in the both of you actually." Kakashi said lazily as he then pulled out his book form his kunai pouch and started reading. Much to Naruto confusion, this action liaised two very different reactions. Out of Cat she was furious, her eyes burning with rage at the sight of the book in Kakashi's hand, whilst the Third was impassive to it.

However, their antics were cut short when they heard something by the door, as all of the head darted to look at the incoming visitors. Once the door had opened it revealed a man with a simple white kimono with a simple dark green haori, with long silky hair, going down his back, with pupil less white eyes. And a young girl whom had similar eyes to the man and clothing, had short black, silky hair as she had her hand firmly in the embrace of the man's. Upon the man noticing the Hokage he bowed immediately, the girl following the actions of her father, as Hiruzen simply waved him off, as the two then proceeded to walked to the opposite bed side table, to where the ANBU was sitting.