PART ONE

•

I walked down the school hallway, with my bag over my shoulder, feeling as if I'm carrying a brick in it

I walked down the school hallway, with my bag over my shoulder, feeling as if I'm carrying a brick in it. I'm so exhausted, I watched the conjuring last night and couldn't go to sleep.

Nothing worked, I tried watching Sponge bob to make me feel better -which, creeped me out more-. I tried staying on FaceTime with Gianna, my best friend, but she fell asleep on me. I was so scared, and my closet had the nerve to be open, but my eyes got so heavy, to the point I couldn't hold back anymore.

I finally made it to my class room and knocked 4 times. I heard chairs shuffling so I figured someone was coming to the door.

I figured right cause the door opened, only for me to be greeted with the most rudest girl in piper high school, Khalil

Great

"Oh, it's assliin", she chuckled. I gave her the meanest death glare. "It's Aislinn", I corrected before shoving her, and walking to my assigned seat.

"Your late", I heard my teacher Ms.Frank's say. "I know, and I'm sorry", I admitted. She glared at me, then back at her computer. "Do you Have a Tardy?", She asked. "I- um no, I forgot it", I said truthfully. "Mm, you know I have to mark you absent now, right?", She said nonchalantly. "Yes ma'am", I said respectfully.

I heard the class snicker. "I don't get it? Can you guys explain what's so funny", Ms Frank's said closing the computer half way, and glaring at the class.

Everyone immediately stopped laughing. "Sorry Ms. Frank's", everyone said in illusion. "Mhm", she said back.

Everyone went back to there current events, while I pulled out my agenda, and looked at what we were doing today.

••••••••••••••••••••——————•••••••••••••••••••

🖤🖤