PART FIVE

AISLINN POV

"who is that nay?", I questioned. she ignored me and continued to scroll on her phone, i scoffed.

" i'm not moving with anyone, i'm staying right here in broward county." i argued, she laughed and turned her head in my direction. " well of course you are silly, your just not gonna be in the same house as me" she shook her head, and i put my head down. "can i at-least see what he looks like to make sure your not moving me in with a old ass man?" i asked being serious. she ignored me again, i was confused.

there's no reason for me to be surprised, nay was the type of person to do something like that, honestly living with nay is hard. I ran away before, actually just last month, she found me at my friend gianna's house. I only went there because, because i thought she'd never know where to find me, but turns out i was wrong, she found me the next day.

we also used to stuggle with money but nay was lucky enough to become manager at a near by restaurant. she was so happy she bought me a new iphone 6s. I can admit i was happy she took me off the track phone i was using, i had that phone for a while, it was cracked and over with anyways.

now for our house, it was a nice size to be honest, it was a two story and it had 3 rooms. me and her moved into this house a while back with my mom and dads left over money.

I laughed which caused nays attention. " whatchu' laughing at girl" she said shaking her head. "oh nothing, just a inside joke" i said. "well i just gave jahseh your number, while you were over there day dreaming" she mumbled. "why?" i asked. " girl get away from me , with them dumb ass questions" she laughed , i laughed with her and started a walk to my bedroom . im not laughin with her ah.