PART FOUR

AISLINN POV

"Ughhh" I exaggerated. Right now I was cleaning my room, to possibly relief any stress and anxiety. I was also listening to 'losin control' by Russ.

I can say that I was also scared of naylinn coming home, but I can't show her that. She was constantly threatening me, but every time it came to the time, she'd pussy out. I have fought her a couple times though, but she won every time.

Me and her never had the, little sister and big sister, relationship since out parents passed. She never really opened up to me after it, so I didn't open up to her. Before there passing, I was stuck to her, I never wanted her to leave me or I never wanted to leave her- but all that changed.

I'm 14 and she's 19. our parents died when I was 11, and she was 16 turning 17, considering she just turned 19.  So therefore we've been living our own for three in a half years.

January 18th was one of the worst days ever, my own sister strangled me, and tried to end her life, right in the room under me- I always wondered if I never ran to her room and opened the door as quick as I did- would she have been dead, But I never stuck on the topic, because I would always start crying.

January 10th is the date of my parents passing, they died on a plane crash, coming home from a business meeting down in New York . My parents were very busy adults, and barley spent time with me and nay-but i never complained, because I was grateful I even had both my parents-not anymore though.

~

Now I was sitting on my bed staring down at the floor, but that was until I heard banging at the door.

Ah shit. I got up and walked to my room door, breathing in and out, opening the door and walking down the stairs. I got to the last step, hearing banging again. "I'm coming!", I yelled.

I walked to the door, unlocking it and opening it, only to be pushed back by naylinn. "The fuck?", I said furrowing my eyebrows. "Watch your mouth", she said slamming the front door and locking it. "What the fuck is up with you?", she questioned. "The same thing that's up with you, where have you been?", I said shaking and tilting my head. "I'm grown, your a child, so therefore I don't have to tell you shit", she said laughing. "And one, if i was sucking dick to make sure your being fed, that's nun of your business, but I'm not, so don't ever text me with that bullshit again, yea?", she said walking pass me to the couch, placing a seat on the far left. I chuckled and sat on the far right, and sat my feet on the coffee table. 

"Your leaving", she said pulling her phone out. I quickly cocked my head in her direction. "Wait- what? Where?", I said quickly. "Your gonna go live with jah" ,  bitch who?

——————————-•••••——————————

              Until next time besties😜