PART TWO

Flashback

January 18th, 2013

                                                            Aislinn POV

" No, you can't do this!", I heard my sister yell from downstairs, and if I'm honest? It made me jump out of my skin.

But me being the nosey person I am, I crawled on the floor from my bed, and gently put my head to the floor.

" You know I just lost my parents, and your tryna get rid of me?!", she screamed in tears. " I have a little sister to take care of! You know this!", she stopped, I guess she was tryna hear the other line. I guess something he or she said, triggered her, so she went off, and I've never heard her this mad. "No, Fuck you! The money you lend me now, isn't fucking helping me anyway! Fucking creep, don't worry! Have ur lawyers ready bitch, I tried to keep my mouth close, but since I won't open my legs for you? Ur firing me! I hope you rot in hell bitch!", and after that, I stood up in tears.

I opened my door and ran downstairs, quickly running to the back room, I tried opening the door, but it didn't budge. "open the door nay!", I banged and banged. All I heard was sobbing. "please!", she still didn't open up. So I grabbed the Bobby pin, holding my ponytail, and stuck it in the door, messing with it.

It finally opened, and I seen her sitting against her bed holding a fully loaded gun to her head. I broke down at the sight of my sister, tryna take her own life. "N-no Aislinn" , she said tryna get up, "no- were you- are u serious?" , I said shaking my head. "Were u gonna just leave me? I might be 11 years old, but I'm pretty fucking sure, you were tryna sit here and take your life over BULLSHIT NAYLINN!" I screamed. Her eyes widened at my chose of words. "No! U don't fucking understand, ITS NOT BULLSHIT!", she got up and grabbed my throat. "Try getting touched on everyday, by the same man that claimed would take care of you! The same man, that used to watch YOU as a fucking baby! He used to changed ur diapers Aislinn! he took advantage of me every fucking DAY!", her grip got tighter. "Fuck with me today, I bet u got the right one, now, get the fuck out of my room, before I show u bullshit, yea?" , she said, as she let go, making me fall to the floor in disbelief. "You got exactly 10 seconds to get the fuck off my floor" she chuckled. I quickly pulled my self together, and ran out the room to my bedroom.

I sat in the spot of my room, scared for my life, for exactly 5 hours that day.

January 18th 

———————————•••••——————————-

Hi

Until next time besties😜