PART THREE

NOW

AISLINN POV

"Hey, it's naylinn! Sorry I couldn't catch your call, throw me another one later, yea?", And at that, the call dropped.

"Ugh, answer the phone bitch!", I said frustrated. "You cool yo?", Gia asked. "No, my sister isn't answering, she's making me worried", I said falling back on the bed. She fell back with me. "Give her a break, you know she breaks her back all day, what's so important anyway?", I rolled my eyes. "Nothing, it's like around this time she never answers", I said sitting back up, and biting my nails. "Maybe this is the time, she's gets really busy, I mean it is 6", she said, until her phone started ringing. She grabbed it, and answered it.

"Hello?......yes.......please mom.....okay fine....love you to", she looked aggravated, so I didn't ask her anything about the call. "She says it's time for you to leave, but promise me, you'll be okay", she said sitting up, and glaring me. "I promise, I'll call you", I said getting up and grabbing my stuff. "Okay, I'll walk you out", she stood, along with me, and we started walking towards the front door. "I love you Amelia", she said referring to my middle name. "I love you more Gianna", I smiled walking out of the beautiful house.

I continued my journey to home, with only nay  on my mind. Every single time it gets around 6 thru 7 she never answer any calls, she calls me back around 8, but why call me back two hours later? I have took a notice in her actions, which is why I have a plan.

——————————••••••——————————

Right now, I'm just laying in bed watching sponge bob, eating a bag of hot Cheetos, that's until I get a text, from naylinn.

-nay
Aislinn?

-me
What?

-nay
Are u okay, why'd u call me 7 times?

-me
No, are u okay? Every time I call u around 7 or 6 , u tend to not answer, and I'm sorry to say this, but it's fucking pissing me off.

-nay
Gurl watch ur mouth, before I clock out, and beat yo ass.

-me
Yea okay, what? U to busy getting dick? Are u really even at work? 

-nay
Are u fucking serious right now?

-me
Gtfo naylinn.

-nay
I'll be there in 10.

I started getting worried, me being the ignorant person I am, I got her started up, and her being the only person that could possibly beat my ass, I need to either fix this, or go along, let's test her nerves.

-nay
I'm not sparing you tonight Amelia

Fuuuuuck

———————————•••••———————————

                                       Hi

                 Until next time besties😜