Chapter 9:

*Third person p.o.v*

Pansy eyed the black haired Gryffindor up and down, as soon as he entered the library.

Harry crossed his arms, really dreading what was about to happen, as he walked towards her.

"Let's just get this over with, Parkinson." 

Pansy opened the potions book, huffing. "Don't act like you have it so hard. I do all the work, if you remember." 

"Perhaps you do." The boy rolled up his sleeves. 

Pansy pinched the bridge of her nose, her elbow resting on the open book.

When Harry then decided it was a good idea to snatch the book suddenly, quickly, she almost smashed her head against the table. 

Pansy sucked in a deep breath, catching herself. "What in Merlin's name do you think you're doing, Potter?!" 

Harry chuckled under his breath. 

"You know, you may be the chosen one, but I won't hesitate to hex you!" 

"Okay, i'm sorry, i'm sorry!" He laughed.

Pansy put her hair behind her ears elegantly, watching as Harry looked down into the book.

"What are you even doing? If I remember correctly, you don't understand anything written in that book." She snorted.

Harry looked up and glared. "After the last time we were paired up together, I realized I couldn't just let you do all the work, so I asked 'Mione if she could teach me some of this. Obviously, like the good friend she is, she said yes. So maybe I could help," He slid the book across the table to her, and leaned back against the chair. "Unless you don't want help." 

Pansy raised an eyebrow. Why did Potter always have to be so damn sassy? 

"Of course I want help, you dork." She spat.

They had eye contact for a couple of seconds, before Harry then looked away. 

"Sooo.. Granger taught you, eh?" The Slytherin girl asked, wanting to keep a conversation going. 

Harry nodded, "She did." 

"Well i'm surprised some of her, oh, so fantastic knowledge could be absorbed by your small brain." 

"Did you just call a muggleborn clever?" The boy asked, smirking widely.

Pansy scrunched up her nose in disgust. "I certainly did not!" She protested.

Harry just kept the smirk plastered on his face. 

Pansy fell silent, not knowing what to say to defend herself. She only meant to insult Harry, not complement Hermione.

"Is Malfoy doing anything later?"

Pansy could feel the corner of her lips tip slightly upwards. "Well.. Why you want to know?" She batted her eyelashes at him.

Harry stared, "Why do you think so, Parkinson?" He asked. 

The black haired girl thought for a moment. "Hm.. Interesting." She picked up her quill and fiddled with it for a moment before tapping the side of her head with it, thoughtfully. 

Harry then realized what she was thinking, his tanned skin turning a kind of pink. "Oh bloody hell. I already told you that I wasn't gay!" He exclaimed.

Pansy grinned meniachly. 

Harry looked around them and noticed the library suddenly had gotten too crowded for a conversation such as this. He leaned towards the girl, "And I do not fancy him."