Chapter 14:

*Third person p.o.v*

"You did?! What'd he do?" Pansy asked, her voice lingering with sudden excitement and surprise. 

Draco stared, having trouble finding words to describe what exactly just happened. "Er.. I don't think he realized.. Well, Before I could get to.. Fully lean in.. He looked down at the floor, and backed away.. I don't really know, he looked rather confused." The boy explained. 

"Don't think he realized? It's pretty easy to tell if someone is trying to kiss you." Said Pansy, furrowing her eyebrows. 

"Well yeah, but it was in the dark, and he didn't seem to be focusing on that I was.. Moving."

Pansy breathed out, a look of annoyance being spread across her face. "He's stupid then."

Draco thought for a moment. "Oblivious is probably a better word to use in his case."

"Whatever, what happened before that? I didn't notice he followed you." Said Pansy, waving her hands in front of him, trying to signal that he should get on with it. 

The bell then rang, cutting Draco's response off.

Both Pansy and Draco looked around the cupboard. 

"-Anyways, fuck the bell, tell me what happened." Demanded Pansy, making eye contact with Draco again. 

Draco sucked in a sharp breath. "Well.. He came in here and tried to get me to talk about it.. But I kept shutting him down, and he thought I wanted him to leave.. Then.." Draco placed his hands on his face, before letting them slide down, exhaustedly. "I'm telling you, Pansy, I had no control of myself." He continued, "I hugged him from behind and, kind of.. nuzzled my face into his hair?" Said Draco, almost questioningly. 

"You did?!" She repeated, gasping. "There's no way Potter has no idea that you like him, after that."

Draco shrugged miserably, answering, "But.. He smelled so good. So fucking good. I felt like my whole brain was going all foggy and stuff." 

"..Ew.. Love." Pansy fake gagged, but still seemed excited about Draco telling her.

"Shut your mouth. And, again, I had no control of myself. I told him that he smelled 'Wonderful' and that 'the only thing keeping me sane right now is your laugh'." He quoted, being slightly embarrassed of himself.

The black haired girl raised her eyebrows. "He's got to have a lack of brain cells, which wouldn't surprise me, if he still think you're still 'just friends'." Said Pansy. 

"Maybe he does." Said Draco in return, straightening his robes. 

 * * * * * *

Hermione and Ron had noticed Harry acting odd, during their first class. 

So, walking to the second period of the day, they decided to ask him what was wrong. 

Hermione picked up her books, quill and ink, standing up. 

Ron and Harry followed her, as the Professor dismissed them. 

Hermione waited, watching them as they packed their stuff as well, thinking of Harry.

"Is there anything bothering you, Harry?" She then asked, as Ron stood next to her as well, now both of them waiting for him.

Harry looked up, then swinging his bag sloppily over his shoulder. "No, why?" He responded quickly, standing up. 

Hermione and Ron shared a knowing look.

"You've been distant this whole class, don't lie to us. Is it still the thing with Ginny? And we know you didn't get much sleep either, it's clear."