Chapter 25:

*Third person p.o.v*

Draco thought about it.

And why the other boy hadn't talked to him about it or even acknowledged that it even happened yet was just.. Unbelievable.

"You know, I don't think Hermione likes the fact that Ron's joined the quidditch team."

Draco looked at him, Harry laying down on the grass with his hands behind his head. "Why not?" Asked Draco.

Draco shivered slightly, the wind still being cold even though it was now spring.

They hung out like they usually did, Harry completely ignoring the fact that they had kissed not even 30 minutes ago.

But Draco didn't dare to ask why Harry had even kissed him in the first place.

"Cause she's afraid he'll get hurt, or something along the lines. But did I mention that she used the Confundus Charm at try-outs?" Harry turned to Draco, making Draco look away fast.

"No.. You didn't." He mumbled looking down at his legs.

Harry watched him, in silence.

Draco ran a hand through his hair and Harry suddenly found himself wondering what it would be like to run his fingers through it.

Or maybe Draco could run his fingers through his.

"Hey Draco?"

"Hm?" Hummed Draco as response.

Harry had to sit up, "Why.." He started but found himself not knowing how to word what he was trying to ask.

Draco kept staring down.

"Why did you let me kiss you?"

Finally.

"Why did you kiss me?" Asked Draco in return, looking up and made eye contact with Harry.

Harry licked his lips, subconsciously. "Because I wanted too."

"Well.. I wanted to kiss you back."

Harry nodded slowly.

"How long have you wanted to.. Kiss me back?"

Draco looked to the side. He knew what that meant. "I haven't really counted days but." He trailed off, hearing Harry chuckle beside him. "A while."

"A while? How come you haven't told me?" Harry quickly asked, now being annoyed with the fact that Draco wasn't looking at him.

Draco sighed, "Because I figured you were straight.. And you probably would make fun of me."

Harry stared at him. "Make fun of you?"

"I mean.. I thought you would tell everyone."

Harry raised his eyebrows, "I can't believe you would think that of me?"

"Well, you hated me, so I don't think I would-"

"You mean you liked me before we became friends?"

Draco heard the way his voice lingered with disbelief.

"And you liked me when I dated Cho Chang? And Ginny?"

Draco decided not to answer, suddenly feeling slightly embarrassed.

"Draco."

Draco hummed again.

Harry gazed at his attractive side profile, before placing a hand on his face, and turning his head.

"I can't believe you didn't tell me this sooner."

They shared a moment of eye contact, Harry somehow noticing the pretty blue color Draco's eyes were, before he moved forward, his lips meeting Draco's fiercely again.