S2 E2

GEORGIAS POV

'Lock and load, bitches. It's class wars!' Alfie shouted.

We all cheered. It was getting close to the end of term.

'Mitchell, Rem-Dogg, Georgia, corridor. You're the advancing German army' he said.

We rushed outside the class room and stood waiting for the signal to come back in. 

'right. I've got an idea' Mitchell said, rushing off down the corridor.

I sat on Rem-Dogg's lap, sighing.

'you okay?' he asked, stroking my hair.

I nodded, against his chest.

'I'm tired' I said, closing my eyes, 'you kept me up'

'Not my fault you're fit' he smirked.

I smiled and pressed my lips to his softly. His hands gave me support on my back. It wasn't overly passionate, just very sweet and loving.

We had been dating for over 2 months now. It has been amazing. We're very close for people who haven't known each other for long but that's how we are.

'Excuse me, You two' an American man interrupted us.

'You shouldn't be displaying any inappropriate actions in school hallways' he said, telling us off.

'Why? Cause you like to watch? You nonce' Rem-Dogg spat.

'Who the fuck are you?' I frowned, pissed off and uncomfortable. I subconsciously started playing with my hair.

He ignored us and went into our classroom. Rem-Dogg and I looked at each other confused.

'who the fuck was that?' I asked, Rem-Dogg.

'I don't know, I've never seen him before' Rem-Dogg said, 'and anyways, he made you uncomfortable, he's a dick'

'How did you know I was uncomfortable?' I asked.

'you play with your hair when you're stressed, uncomfortable or nervous' he said, pointing at my hand. I looked and saw that my hair in my hand.

'Oh' I said, surprised, 'I didn't even realise I was doing it and you did'

'Yeah, I try and notice these things so that I know' he said, 'incase you're in a situation where you can't tell me what's wrong'

'Best boyfriend' I said, kissing his cheek and resting my head on his shoulder.

Mitchell ran past us with a bucket full of water. Rem-Dogg wheeled us around just in time for us to see Mitchell dump the bucket of water onto Mr Wickers.

My jaw dropped.

'what? Dunkirk was at sea' Mitchell said.

Suddenly there was an announcement made and everyone looked up to one of the speakers in our classroom.

'Welcome to the Radio Frase, the chat quota of LBC, but with a host who was loved as a child' we heard Frasers voice ring out, 'Avengers, assemble-y. Last one there gets a detention, unless it's Rem-Dogg, Georgia stay with him'

Then he obviously stepped away because it got quieter but didn't turn it off.

'First announcement on the new tannoy, check. Felt weird without any trousers on. Note to self: fake tan and white slacks don't mix... the tannoy is still on isn't it' 

We heard him rush to turn it off.

'Just to clarify, I am wearing underpants' he said before turning it off.