S1 E4

Georgias pov

I hurried onto the bus late. I looked at the back and saw Rem-Dogg. After we kissed 2 weeks ago we started dating. He asked me to be his girlfriend which is so cute. 

'Georgia, why are you late?' Alfie asked rolling my eyes, 'and what's in the bag?'

'girl things' I shrugged. It made Alfie go bright red. I made my way towards the back of the bus where my smiling boyfriend was. All of our friends were around us and they kinda knew about us. The only person that didn't have a clue was Mr Wickers.

'you bring the stuff, Gee?' Chantelle asked.

'Hell yeah. Frank and I picked them up on our way here, that's why I was late' I said, shaking the bag. 

I took out the bottles of alcohol that were in there. I give one to Mitchell, one to Chantelle and Stephen, one to Jing and Rem-Dogg and I were going to share one. 

I went to sit next to him. 

'Hi beautiful' Rem-Dogg said into my ear.

'Hey handsome' I said, kissing him. Then I turned to the others.

'if Mr Wickers comes, all cough so we know when to stop' I said.

They all agreed.

I opened the bottle of Vodka that we were gonna share. I took the first swig and then handed it to Rem-Dogg.

We started making out while Alfie was trying to speak the the bus. After some short announcements and rules, we got going. Rem and I were still making out but taking sips off the vodka in-between. Something happened this morning at home and I was ready to forget it and drink it away.

I had more than Rem-Dogg. He was kind of a lightweight and didn't want to be drunk. I, however, could handle a lot more alcohol because I'd been drinking it for ages with Frank. By myself, I managed most of my bottle and a bit of Jings.

Rem and I stopped making out. He realised something was wrong.

'Georgia, are you okay?' he asked.

I smiled, tipsily at him.

'yeah' I slurred at him, 'why wouldn't I be?'

'you seem tense. you wouldn't get drunk during the day' he was worried.

Chantelle and Stephen looked around worried at me.

'nothing happened' I wasn't drunk enough to not be able to control what I was saying. I took a few big gulps of it which made me drunker.

'Georgia, stop' he said concerned. 

Everyone looked at me as I finished the bottle.

'right no more' he said, sternly, 'no one let her have any more alcohol'

Rem-Doggs pov

Georgia was drunk which really concerned met because she wouldn't get drunk like this on school trip. That bottle was supposed to last the whole day and she's had drunk most of ours and all of Jing's.

She got up off of my lap and wandered down the aisle of the bus. Everyone was looking at her. 

'Georgia' I grabbed her hand stopping her from going further. 

'I didn't realise you wanted me to stay that bad' she slurred while smirking at me. Mitchell laughed.

'she's a fun drunk' he said.

'not fun for me when I have to take care of her' I complained.

'you're taking care of me' she said, laying on me dramatically.