S1 E5 Part 2

REM-DOGGS POV

We drew the footie match against Middleton House which was so great. Georgia really helped and she was amazing at this sport. Her and Grayson could really kick a football. 

After Middleton House left, we all went back to Alfie's class to celebrate. Fraser got us all beers. Alfie put some music on and everyone was dancing around. I obviously couldn't so I just watched my girlfriend dance with her friends from behind my desk and drank the beer. 

Mitchell came over and sat in Georgia's seat. 

'What a game!' exclaimed Mitchell.

'it was a good one' I agreed, 'I mean, the ending was good but the start was shit'

Mitchell nodded, taking a sip of his beer.

'Oi, bitches' Grayson growled at us, coming over.

We both looked at him scaredly.

'I'm not gonna hurt you' he assured us, 'I actually need a favour from you two'

We looked at each other. 

'what do you need, Grayson?' I asked.

'If you can look after my cousin and tell me how she is and shit then me and my boys won't beat you up. Even though you already have a pass, Rem-Dogg' he said.

Mitchell and I nodded along to this agreement.

'We could do that' Mitchell and I said. This was saving both our arses which is great.

'Good, if-' 

'What's going on?' Georgia cut in, putting her hands on her hips and glaring at her cousin.

'I'm not doing anything' Frank protested but that made Georgia narrow her eyes. 

'we were just talking ' I said, hoping that she would believe me. 

She looked a little more believing but was still suspicious. 

'all right' she said, 'but Frank, I'm watching you'

She went to get a beer from the large tower on the front desk.

Frank quickly turned back to us.

He scribbled a number on a piece of paper.

'this is my number, call me if anything happens. Something is definitely off about her. She would never just give up like that, she would find out what we were talking about' Frank said.

I added Franks number under the contact "FG" so that Georgia wouldn't immediately know who it was. If it was just his initials then I could make up that it was a different person. 

'thanks guys' Grayson got up and got a beer from the desk as well.

I turned to Mitchell who was also looking at me.

'that was awesome' Mitchell said, 'I'm never gonna get beaten up again'

'I already had a pass but yeah!' I said. We fist bumped in triumph. 

Georgia came back over to us.

'What did Frank want with you?' She asked.

'We just wanted to tell him that he was great at football and we were gonna do the same for you' Mitchell lied.

'You were amazing, babe' I agreed. 

'Thanks' she grinned at me, 'is your arm okay now?'

'yep, all good' I said.