CHRISTMAS EP

Hey guys!

So I've decided to put the Christmas episode here because I think it makes more sense also this can be the end of the first term. Also it fits the timing!

(its S 2 Ep 7)

Anyways, thanks, enjoy!

----------

GEORGIAS POV

I was woken up by a kiss on forehead. I opened my eyes to see a smiling Rem-Dogg.

'Morning Princess' he murmured.

He was really leaning into this princess-pet-name type shit and I was into it. It made me feel special and important to someone. I was completely and utterly in love with him but I felt scared about it. I'd never been in love before but it was definitely love, that's what Stephen and Chantelle said anyways. I felt like I'd fallen for him too soon but regardless, it was an amazing feeling.

'Morning handsome' I said, snuggling closer into him, 'keep me close, it's cold outside'

'of course' he said, pulling me onto his chest and wrapping his arm around me, 'how'd you sleep?'

'amazingly' I smiled, blissfully, 'how about you?'

'I slept well' he smiled, 'all thanks to you being here'

'Yeah, I always sleep better with you next to me' I said, 'I feel safe with you-'

His alarm went off.

'ugh sorry Gee, looks like we gotta get up' he sighed.

'no, too warm' I said.

'babe, we have to' he said.

'nope' I giggled, 'can I have a kiss?'

'not unless you get up' he said.

I shot up out of bed.

'come here' he chuckled. We kissed for a couple seconds before parting.

There was a knock at the door followed by a muffled 'Are you two up yet? You have to get to school!'

'Yes Mum!' Rem replied, smirking at me. 

I smiled and blushed before turning around to his drawers and pulling out uniform for him.

'So are you gonna audition for our nativity' Rem-Dog asked.

We'd found out yesterday that Alfie was meant to be directing our school nativity which then meant that we were forced into it too. Stephen and Chantelle were auditioning but I was on the fence about it.

'Maybe, not sure yet. Are you?' I asked, passing him his clothes. Then I went to my draw, a drawer of his that I had taken over, and pulled out my spare uniform.

'Don't really want to but I'll probably be forced into it anyway' he laughed. I chuckled with him.

'also, don't forget your secret Santa present, we're giving them out today' I reminded.

'Of course, how could I forget?' he smiled.

'Why can't you tell me who you have' I whined, pleadingly.

'Because it won't be a secret then' he winked, causing me to roll my eyes.

*TIME SKIP*

During break, I went to our classroom to put my secret Santa present on Jing's desk. I had gotten her a makeup palette, I mean Jing isn't the biggest makeup fan but she talked to us about where to get some. I saw that everyone's desks had a present on.  Looking at the small silver present on mine, I smiled and walked out.