S1 E5

Georgias POV

We all put our hands on this make-shift ouija board. We were talking to dead  people which kind of scared me. Rem-Dogg realised this and slipped his hand into mine. It calmed me to know that he was right next to me.

'Yo, what's going down, my N-word?' Fraser entered causing my to jump.

'Shh, Fraser, you've ruined it' Alfie sighed annoyed.

'what the Harry Hilt, are you--' Fraser was cut off.

'Conducting a seance, yes' Alfie finished, 'it's called interactive learning'

'Yeah, well hold your Ouija boards because today is the biggest day in the schools sporting calendar. It's the big footie match against Middleton House'

'really? here?' Chantelle pulled down her shirt and I did the same, just to ease Rem-Dogg a bit. I felt his hand on my thy over my skirt, stroking up and down.

'Yes, but you can understand that they're a little sensitive after last year. Sixteen of their state of the art MackBook Pros went missing' said Fraser.

'17, actually' Mitchell and Rem-Dogg coughed. I snapped my head to look at them but they both shrugged at me innocently.

'Now I've just heard that the PE teacher's going to be unavailable for the game. Slightly garbled message from him saying that he'll either be back by two or in, uh, two to five years, something to do with DNA evidence,' Fraser explained.

I turned to the boys.

'did you guys steal the Macbooks?' I asked.

'hell yeah, we did' Mitchell said. Rem-Dogg nodded and winked.

'that's kind of giving me a sexy bad boy vibe' I whispered into Rems ear.

Our lips centimetres apart. He leaned in and we kissed. Everyone around us melted away. I put my hand on his cheek and his held my arm softly.

We were brought back to reality by Alfie getting "bullied" at Middleton House.

'Why does everyone think that I was bullied at Middleton?'

'your girlie run' Mitchell said.

'The way you throw' Stephen added.

'your Facebook wall' Joe pipped up.

'I wasn't bullied, all right?' He finally said.

'Come on, Alf, it's in the bag. We're unbeatable this season. We're like the invincible arse gunners' Fraser pointed at Mitchell who gave him a confused look.

'You know nothing about football, do you?' I asked.

'No' 

'Do you know anything about sports?' I asked again.

'I like the Red Arrows' Fraser said, 'So what do you say?'

'I guess I could' Alfie agreed, 'right, pack this up'

'Sir, you promised we could talk to Hitler' Mitchell piped up.

'And my relationship with my brother' I was so salty about my brother ever since the day of the trip. At least the alcohol took away some of the pain at the time.

Rem-Dogg, Stephen and Chantelle gave me sympathetic looks. I shrugged.

Everyone left but Rem-Dogg held me back.

'I know you're not showing it, but you're upset' he said. He pulled me onto his lap, comfortingly. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I sighed as I leant back onto his chest.